- Late checkout
4* Royal Marine Hotel, Dunoon: Breakfast & Late Check Out For 2
A Dunoon stay at the 4* Royal Marine Hotel for two people with breakfast and late check out. £59 for an overnight stay, or £99 for a two-night stay - save up to 26%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Dunoon, Argyll, Scotland.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast and 11am late check out.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the 4* Royal Marine Hotel, offering a charming setting for a mini-break.
- Area: Explore the beautiful scenery of Argyll & The Isles, offering tranquil beaches, rugged coastlines and iconic wildlife including golden eagles, red deer, otters and more!
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, room service and plenty more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
Today's marvellous maritime getaway will have you feeling rejuvenated in no time...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two with breakfast and 11am late check out for £59, or a two-night stay for just £99, saving you up to 26% off the 4* Royal Marine Hotel's prices.
4* Royal Marine Hotel
Keen to escape reality for a little while? Your wish is our command! We'll be treating you and a lucky companion to a one or two-night stay at the 4* Royal Marine Hotel. The clue is in the name here, as this establishment is steeped in years of elaborate maritime history, and has earned itself a nod-worthy reputation amongst both locals and tourists alike! Upon arrival, you'll be greeted warmly before being shown to your standard double or twin guest room outfitted with room service, Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel. After a peaceful night's sleep, you'll wake to the aroma of eggs and bacon with a traditional full Scottish breakfast before checking out at a later time of 11am. What's not to love?
Dunoon, Argyll, Scotland
If you can find a minute to tear yourself away from your home-from-home, you'll discover an unspoiled area of Scotland on your doorstep. Discover the the pretty Victorian town of Dunoon to explore with numerous independent shops and the historic pier area, as well as an abundance of interesting walks and hiking opportunities such as Pucks Glen and The Cowal Way. We highly recommend a pleasant stroll around Benmore Botanic Garden, and no trip to Dunoon would be complete without a trip on the world’s last seagoing paddle steamer The Waverley - first launched back in 1946! Discover it all and more on today's stunning Scottish stay...
Check out other related deals:
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Parking
I will definitely be back
The staff at this hotel are all lovely and welcoming
Looking forward to returning
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- £20pn supplement to upgrade to a Sea View room; payable directly with the hotel.
- £20pn supplement for Fri or Sat night stays; payable directly with the hotel.
- Children under 3 stay for free.
- £17.50 supplement per night for children aged 3-16 which includes breakfast.
- Maximum of two children per room - arrange directly with hotel. Only Sea view rooms can accommodate children and a £20 supplement also applies for the room upgrade.
- Card details may be required on arrival in case of damages as an insurance policy.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Royal Marine Hotel