- Late checkout
4* Park Grand Heathrow Stay: Breakfast & Late Checkout For 2
A 4* Park Grand Heathrow stay for two people with breakfast and 1pm late checkout. From £79 for one night, or from £164 for two nights
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Heathrow, London.
- What's included: An overnight stay with full English breakfast and late 1pm check-out.
- Hotel: Stay at the lovely 4* Park Grand Hotel, awarded at a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Room: Stay in a double or superior room, complete with Wi-Fi, LCD TV, in-room safe, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Area: Explore Osterley Park, Richmond Park and the wide variety of interesting sights in London.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2022.
Looking for an exciting retreat to the capital? Look no further than today's deal which will allow you to spend a night in luxury...
We're offering you a one-night stay for two people with full English breakfast and 1pm late checkout from £79, or stay for two nights from £164 at the 4* Park Grand Hotel Heathrow.
4* Park Grand Hotel HeathrowA chic boutique located in a welcoming hub near Heathrow Airport, the 4* Park Grand Hotel is a handy pit-stop, paired with great transport links - perfect for getting some rest before or after a long flight. You'll stay in either a deluxe or club double room, complete with the best modern amenities including Wi-Fi, LCD TV, in-room safe, tea and coffee making facilities. Park Grand Hotel is a charming and versatile venue, perfect for couples and solo travellers. It's a peaceful hotel with a uniquely modern look and feel. With this deal, you'll be able to enjoy a full English breakfast, and don't worry about setting an alarm on your final day, as you'll make the most of a late and leisurely checkout time of 1pm. Perfect! West London
There's a range of things to do and see near Park Grand Hotel that'll keep you entertained during your stay. Why not take a stroll around Osterley Park, tour Brentford's football ground, or check out the World Rugby Museum? The Earl Haig Memorial, which was created by the sculptor Alfred Frank Hardiman, is also worth checking out. There are also lots of restaurants serving up delicious dishes, including Folvark and Sahara Grill Hounslow. If you want to head into the centre of London, the hotel is just a few moments from Osterley and Hounslow tube stations, which provide easy transport into the city!Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- 24h Front Desk
- Concierge Service
- Luggage Storage
Comfortable, clean and reasonably priced
Will definitely be returning
Will definitely visit again
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2022.
- Room type depends on availability.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 21.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Park Grand Heathrow VAT number: GB121827630