- Swimming Pool
- Half Board
Costa Brava, Spain Beach Holiday: Half-Board Hotel & Return Flights
A 4* half-board Costa Brava, Spain hotel stay with return flights from five airports. From £89pp for a two-night stay, form £99pp for a three-night stay, from £159pp for a five-night stay, or from £199pp for a seven-night stay - save up to 45%
- Where: Costa Brava, Spain.
- What's included: A two, three, five or seven-night half-board getaway with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Bristol.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4* GHT Hotel Maritim, sitting close to popular attractions.
- Top experiences: Find a quiet spot on Calella’s beaches, explore its energetic promenade, and sample Spanish cuisine, and go wild with Lloret de Mar’s watersports, make a splash at Water World, and visit the Santa Clotilde Gardens.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 20th Feb 2022 until 15th Nov 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's beach getaway may not Costa lot of money, but it packs in a whole load of luxury...
We’re offering you a two-night Costa Brava half-board holiday with return flights from £89pp, a three-night stay from £99pp, or a five-night stay from £159pp, or a seven-night stay from £199pp, saving you up to 45%*!
4* GHT Hotel Maritim
Based just a short flight away, Calella in the Costa Brava offers an intoxicating fusion of balmy weather and relaxed holiday ambience that everyone needs a fix of every once in a while. With a half-board stay at the simply stunning 4* GHT Hotel Maritim, you can rest assured that your delicious meals will be taken care of! Whether you opt to get away for two, three, five or seven nights, you’ll relax in an en-suite twin or double room that comes complete with a TV, private balcony, air con and comfortable beds. But we don’t imagine you’ll be spending much time reclining indoors when there’s a sizeable pool and sun lounger area for you outdoors.
Costa Brava, Spain
Situated along the beautiful Spanish coastline in between the popular tourist destinations of Costa Dorada and Costa Brava is the traditional town of Calella. Calella boasts stunning beaches and a lively promenade, although it also offers happy holidaymakers the chance to taste the authentic Spanish culture and cuisine, in a more tranquil and scenic region of the coast. In the main town, you’ll find bustling boutiques selling handmade trinkets - perfect for souvenirs, as well as jazz cafes, popular open-air restaurants and a vibrant nightlife after the sun sets. Be sure to try the tasty tapas dishes, paellas and fresh seafood - especially Gambas. Yum! We recommend opting for one of the boat excursions available where you’ll be able to enjoy a day of luxury cruising round the breathtaking island, or perhaps a scenic hike along the many coastal trails. For the adrenaline junkies, there’s also water sports available too! Whatever you do, you’re guaranteed to have a fiesta to remember!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 11.02.22)
How To Redeem
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Bristol airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 20th Feb 2022 until 15th Nov 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours spent in destination for any three-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours spent in destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994