Budapest City Holiday: Breakfast, Optional Spa Day & Return Flights
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with breakfast, optional spa day and return flights from four airports. From £69pp for a two-night stay, from £89pp for a three-night stay, or from £89pp for a four-night stay - save up to 32%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and Manchester.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at 4* Marmara Hotel Budapest or 4* Atrium Fashion Hotel.
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- Optional tour: Immerse yourself in the culture of Budapest with a Széchenyi Spa Full Day with Optional Pálinka Tour!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar 2022 until 30th Nov 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Feeling Hungary for a new adventure? Today's culturally enriching city break might just be the ticket...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest city break with breakfast, optional spa day and return flights from £79pp, a three-night stay from £89pp or a four-night stay from £89pp, saving you up to 32%*!
4* Marmara Hotel Budapest & 4* Atrium Fashion Hotel
Keen to hop on a culturally enriching city break where you can aimlessly wander through cobbled streets, soak up a all the historic landmarks and marvel at the grand architecture? You're in luck, as we'll be whisking you away for a two, three or four-night escape to Budapest! During your time in the Hungarian capital you’ll stay in one of two fabulous hotels. The 4* Marmara Hotel Budapest sits in the heart of the city on Nagy Ignac Street, with a load of attractions right on your doorstep. You'll wind down after a busy day of sightseeing in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, housekeeping, complimentary toiletries and plenty more to ensure a restful retreat.
Alternatively, you might be basing your stay at the 4* Atrium Fashion Hotel, proud recipient of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award. This stylishly-designed hotel sits in a prime location in the city centre, offering guests a plethora of swanky facilities to keep entertained when they're not out exploring. Once again, you'll get your beauty sleep in a standard double or twin guest room, outfitted with every amenity under the (Hungarian) sun to keep you cosy. In either hotel, you'll also get to start your day the right way with a fresh breakfast served up each morning. Enjoy!
As the capital and largest city in Hungary, there’s plenty to see and do in this romantic city nestled between the Danube and Buda Hills. The city is made up of Buda and Pest, joined by impressive bridges that provide stunning views down the river. But it's not just a city of two halves - it's neo-Gothic, it's Roman, it's got UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it's got world class cuisine, it's got vibrant bars AND it's home to a diverse range of museums and galleries. While you're out and about why not go even further and take a trip to Óbuda and the Buda Hills? In this historical area that seems almost frozen in time, you’ll find ruins that date way back to the second century, beautiful mosaic grounds, headstones and statues. After a long day of trekking, there’s nothing better than unwinding at the spa. Luckily, Budapest is home to the world-famous Szechenyi Baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, and waters supplied by two thermal springs that reach up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
If all that wasn't enough, we'll also be treating you to an optional Széchenyi Spa Full Day with Optional Pálinka Tour, head over to Budapest's most famous spa before a session of pálinka spirit tasting, learning plenty of historical and cultural facts along the way!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 08/02/2022).
How To Redeem
- Play Area
We would recommend this hotel to anyone (Atrium Fashion Hotel)
It was worth it!! (Marmara Hotel Budapest)
Wonderful decoration, friendly, polite staff (Marmara Hotel Budapest)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Nov 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by PTC Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by PTC Travel T/A Prime Holidays