4* Budapest, Hungary City Holiday & Return Flights
A 4* Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from four airports. From £59pp for a two-night stay, from £79pp for a three-night stay, or from £89pp for a four-night stay - save up to 55%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4* Onriver Hotels - MS Cezanne, or Royal Park Boutique Hotel
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Feb 2022 until 30th Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Get ready to have the absolute Buda-pest time on today's captivating city break. We're Hungary to show you all it has to offer...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest city break with return flights from £59pp, a three-night stay from £79pp, or a four-night stay from £89pp, saving you up to 55%*!
4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel
Contemporary in design and boasting a wealth of luxury amenities, the 4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel is a truly stylish accommodation choice for your Budapest mini-break. Spacious double or twin rooms have been decked out in fresh, airy colour schemes and boast a TV, Internet and minibar, not to mention a bathroom and that all important comfortable bedding. Rest assured, you'll feel fresh and well-relaxed before heading out to see all of Budapest's highlights!
4* Onriver Hotels - MS Cezanne
Getting a tired of the daily routine? Escape it all with a dash of culture, a hint of architectural beauty, and a whole jug of super cheap beer! You’ll soon be walking the cobbled streets of Hungary’s culture capital, Budapest. Once your short flight into the city has landed, you'll head over to the 4* OnRiver Hotels - MS Cezanne. This boat hotel can be found between the Margaret Bridge and the striking Chain Bridge, providing the promise of a peaceful stay and the perfect panorama of the Parliament. Settle into a spacious bedroom and feel transported by the timeless décor!
As the capital and largest city in Hungary, there’s plenty to see and do in this romantic city nestled between the Danube and Buda Hills. The city is made up of Buda and Pest, joined by impressive bridges that provide stunning views down the river. But it's not just a city of two halves - it's neo-Gothic, it's Roman, it's got UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it's got world class cuisine, it's got vibrant bars AND it's home to a diverse range of museums and galleries. While you're out and about why not go even further and take a trip to Óbuda and the Buda Hills? In this historical area that seems almost frozen in time, you’ll find ruins that date way back to the second century, beautiful mosaic grounds, headstones and statues. After a long day of trekking, there’s nothing better than unwinding at the spa. Luckily, Budapest is home to the world-famous Szechenyi Baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, and waters supplied by two thermal springs that reach up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 07.02.22)
How To Redeem
First Class accommodation
Overwater hotel with a view
Nice hotel with excellent location
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Feb 2022 until 30th Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours spent in destination for any three-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours spent in destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245