4* Budapest Holiday: Optional Dinner Cruise & Return Flights
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from five airports. From £69pp for a two-night stay, from £69pp for a three-night stay, or from £79pp for a four-night stay - save up to 42%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the City Inn, sitting close to the city's most iconic landmarks.
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- Optional Dinner Cruise: See the best of the Danube over three courses with an optional Budapest River Cruise for £22pp.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 5th Feb 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Get ready for the Buda-pest city break ever, today's great escape has a world of culture packed in to a few nights away...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest city break with return flights from £69pp, a three-night stay from £69pp, or a four-night stay from £79pp, saving you up to 42%*!
You'll begin your two, thre or four-night break by checking in to your downtown hotel, the 4* City Inn. Located just a 15-minute walk from the city centre, this downtown Budapest hotel provides cosy yet modern rooms decorated with warm, inviting colours and equipped with a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, safe and a minibar. You’ll find no shortage of vibrant shops, restaurants and cafes nearby but we wouldn’t be surprised if you decided to unwind in the tranquil hotel wellness centre. Fell the stresses of the day wash away with a visit to the Finnish and Infra Sauna or rest on the relax beds. Perfect!
Awe-inspiring gothic architecture, idyllic green parks and plenty of street-side cafes characterise a city often referred to as the 'Little Paris of Central Europe.' Not-to-be-missed sights include the awe-inducing parliamentary buildings and Chain Bridge, along with the city's incredible array of markets, stylish shops, cafes, parks and bars. It’s also well worth making your way to Castle Hill where you’ll find The Royal Palace, National Gallery and Matthias Church amongst other historical gems. In the evening, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Along with the typical collection of buzzing nightclubs and quirky pubs, Budapest is home to the very special ruin bars. These bohemian bars spring up all over Budapest in unassuming courtyards and abandoned buildings and are soon filled with well-stocked bars and artsy installations. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
Fancy whizzing around the Danube like a true A-lister? You're in luck, as you'll have the option to enjoy Budapest River Cruise for £22 each, where you'll get to devour a buffet dinner whilst sat on an exhilarating two-hour sightseeing cruise. With live music, drinks, and several attractions up to view, there's no way you could miss an experience like this!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 03.02.22)
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Edinburgh airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 5th Feb 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours spent in destination for any three-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours spent in destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994