- City Centre
4* Budapest, Hungary City Stay: Breakfast & Return Flights
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from five airports. From £79pp for two nights, from £99pp for three nights, or from £119pp for four nights – save up to 36%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Budapest city break with breakfast and return flights from London Stansted, London Gatwick, London Luton, Edinburgh and Manchester.
- Hotel: Stay at 4* Hotel Mediterran, boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Delicacies: Feast on hearty goulash and the decadent cheese and bread sensation of Lángos, some of Hungary’s top dishes according to Culture Trip!
- Top Experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Whatever you get up to on today’s break, you’re sure to have the Buda-pest time…
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest city break with breakfast and return flights from £79pp, a three-night stay from £99pp, or a four-night stay from £119pp, saving you up to 36%*!
4* Hotel Mediterran
The well-appointed Hotel Mediterran is situated on the Buda side of the city, with close proximity to the must-see sights of Buda Castle and The Fisherman’s Bastion. With bold pops of colour running through the hotel, you’re guaranteed a cheerful and restful retreat. In your comfortable guestroom you’ll find all the amenities you’ll need for a relaxing break away, including an en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, flat screen TV, toiletries, safe, and much more. Each morning of your stay, you’ll tuck into a tantalizingly tasty breakfast before heading outside to explore all that Budapest has to offer!
You may call it Budapest, but we’re renaming it Buda-best after learning about some of the amazing sites you can visit in this city! Both resorts sit in central locations, perfect for touring around some of the best Hungarian hotspots. We recommend taking a boat tour around the dreamy Danube – Europe’s second longest river which is guaranteed to provide a few unbeatable views! For a day of sightseeing, St. Stephen’s Basilica (one of Hungary’s most important buildings) is steeped in years of history with gorgeous domes that look out over the entire city. Fancy a drink? Visit the Faust Wine Cellars to sample some of the 22 different Hungarian wine regions. It’s all waiting for you in the Paris of the East!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 03/02/2022).
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424