4* Corfu, Greece Holiday: All-Inclusive & Flights - Summer 2023
An all-inclusive 4* Corfu, Greece hotel stay with return flights from five airports. From £159pp for a three-night stay, from £229pp for a five-night stay, or from £279pp for a seven-night stay - save up to 29%
- Where: Corfu, Greece.
- What's included: A three, five or seven-night all-inclusive getaway with return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, Manchester and Birmingham.
- Hotels: Stay at either the 4* Labranda Sandy Beach Resort or the 4* Blue Princess Beach Hotel & Suites.
- Top experiences: Visit the towns of Kassiopi and Acharavi, admire the church of Panagia Kassiopi Tissa, head out on a scenic boat trip, fall in love with the island’s olive oil at Governor Olive Mill, or hit up some beach bars.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Apr 2022 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Get ready to Greek out over the turquoise sea views, glistening coastlines and warm breezes, today's getaway truly has it all...
We’re offering you a three-night all-inclusive Corfu holiday with return flights from £159pp, a five-night stay from £229pp, or a seven-night stay from £279pp, saving you up to 29%*!
4* Labranda Sandy Beach Resort & 4* Blue Princess Beach Hotel & Suites
Situated on a blue flag beach and surrounded by blossoming gardens and rugged mountainous terrain, the 4* Labranda Sandy Beach Resort offers guests the ambiance and contemporary comforts that one would expect from a heavenly hideaway. Complete with private balconies, the swanky guestrooms equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, fridge, and en-suite are just one of the delights you can look forward to. Awaiting your arrival are both adults only and family swimming pools, as well as a decadent spa, adult sauna, various sports courts, regular entertainment, and water sports facilities. Balmy days under the sun are made even better thanks to your close proximity to the beach. Better yet, your generous all-inclusive basis entitles you to three meals a day and unlimited snacks and drinks at four restaurants and three bars. It won’t be long before you’ve madly in love with Corfu’s exquisite cuisine!
For even more comfort, the luxurious 4* Blue Princess Beach Hotel is on hand with the crystalline turquoise water of the Ionian Sea only a stone’s throw away, and peaceful lawns and groomed olive trees framing the impressive resort. You’ll feel spoilt for choice by the hotel’s services which include three fabulous swimming pools with panoramic views, four bars, three children’s pools, two restaurants, and everyone’s favourite, wi-fi! Your spacious room comes with a private balcony or terrace where you can enjoy the ocean breeze, as well as satellite TV, hot drinks facilities and air con. Liapades is home to all sorts such as the warm golden beaches, a licensed diving school, boat tours aboard vessels of all varieties, cocktail bars, 4 x 4 safaris and so much more!
There’s tons to see and do on this gorgeous island! The adventurous types should venture to the capital, Corfu Town, where you’ll discover the rich history and fascinating culture behind the every monument and medieval fortress. The Old Fortress is an imposing structure with a built-in lighthouse and church – three memorable places in one! The Museum of Asian Art and the Byzantine Museum each offer remarkable collections from throughout the world and history. Meanwhile the expansive, green square of Esplanade is a perfect place to perch up with a picnic. Of course, many golden beaches line the island so make sure to make time for lazy days on a sun lounger looking over the turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea. Water fanatics are definitely advised to check out Apollo Dive Center where you can learn how to get up close and personal to some of the creatures of the deep. Or, check out one of Corfu’s best kept secrets - Old Perithia. This ancient village is beautifully preserved and offers some amazing views, ruins and Instagram opportunities.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 31.01.22)
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for four-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Apr 2022 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245