Lake Como, Italy Holiday & Return Flights
A Lake Como, Italy hotel stay with return flights from six airports. From £59pp for two nights, from £89pp for three nights, or from £109pp for four nights - save up to 46%
- Where: Lake Como, Italy.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night getaway with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the B&B Hotel Como, close to several popular landmarks.
- Top experiences: Explore the scenic lake, try out some water sports on its glistening surface, admire Como’s architecture, try the scenic railway to Brunate, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Como-ver to today's dreamy Italian resort area, a whole load of luxury awaits...
We’re offering you a two-night Lake Como hotel stay with return flights from £59pp, a three-night stay from £89pp, or a four-night stay from just £109pp, saving you up to 46%*!
B&B Hotel Como
Bordering the expansive and enchanting Lake Como, you’ll find the B&B Hotel Como, a fabulous hotel sitting within close proximity to several popular landmarks, including the Porta torre di Como, Basilica di San Fedele and plenty more. Your cosy room comes with free high-speed Wi-Fi, TV, air con, and a big comfortable bed to return to after a few drinks in the downstairs bar…
Lake Como, Italy
As the third-largest lake in Italy, Lake Como has gained a reputation as a land of wealth, rich in culture and in views. You’ll be positively spoilt for choice by the towns dotting the Lake, each with their own history and character. Why not start with Tremezzo? The hamlet is home to the decadent Villa Carlotta, a neoclassical estate surrounded by a vast terraced garden filled with azaleas, rhododendrons, and hundreds of other plants from across the globe! To the south, you’ll find the affluent town of Como and no shortage unique opportunities. The city’s many cathedrals and Basilica’s make for memorable photos, while the Funicolare Como-Brunate scenic railway grants an opportunity to see the lake and mountains from up high. If the view of the beautiful Bellagio from across the way has you curious, we’re not surprised! Many consider it to be among the most jaw-dropping towns in Europe so head over and witness what it has to offer first hand. After a tour of this affluent lake you’ll feel positively regal.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 13.01.22)
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Express Check In Or Out
Otherwise excellent stay
A nice and comfortable place to stay.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Sep 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Please be aware that Lake Como is located between 1 - 1:45 hours from the nearest airports in Milan. Please ensure you have arranged transportation to your hotel prior to travelling to the destination
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994