4* Malta Holiday: Breakfast, Lagoon Tour & Return Flights
A 4* Malta hotel stay with breakfast, Lagoon Tour and return flights from five airports. From £149pp for a three-night stay, from £149pp for a five-night stay, or from £179pp for a seven-night stay - save up to 22%
- Where: Malta.
- What's included: A three, five or seven-night getaway with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, Manchester & Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Stay at the Gillieru Harbour Hotel or the Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa.
- Lagoon tour: Enjoy a scenic day out spent at the Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves.
- Top experiences: Unwind on the many beaches nearby, go wild with some watersports explore the many UNESCO World Heritage sights, and discover the lively local resort of Bugibba.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's marvellous Maltese getaway is guaranteed to take your breath away...
We’re offering you a three-night Malta hotel stay with breakfast, Lagoon tour and return flights from £149pp, a five-night stay from £319pp, or a seven-night stay from just £429pp, saving you up to 22%*!
4* Gillieru Harbour Hotel & 4* Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa
Keen to take the pressure off the everyday routine and swap it all for endless hours in the sunshine? Say no more! Jetting off from one of five UK airports, we'll be whisking you away for a three, five or seven-night getaway to the idyllic isle of Malta, staying at one of two fabulus hotels. The 4* Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa is an award-winning resorts boasting blissfully calming aesthetics and a collection of outdoor and indoor pools that will drain your stress away. With restaurants in abundance around the hotel, you’ll soon fall in love with Maltese cuisine. Each morning, you'll start the day right with a delicious breakfast served right up.
Alternatively, you might be basing your sun-drenched stay at the 4* Gillieru Harbour Hotel, a fabulous resort overlooking the fishing harbour and just a short walk away from the exciting promenade boasting an array of restaurants, bars, shops and more, meaning there's never a dull moment! Each night, you'll rest up in an amenity-filled standard double or twin guest room for the night, before waking to a hearty breakfast each morning.
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it a popular choice for travellers. The idyllic island’s small size means that absolutely everything is reachable by car. Those looking to sample some of the country’s trademark architectural heritage would be wise to check out the fortress city of Valletta, built during the reign of the Knights of St. John in the 16th century. With Baroque, Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern stylings, the city is a feast for the eyes. For something even older, you could check out the stone megalithic temples left behind by the earliest civilisations. The Ggantija, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Skorba, Ta’ Hagrat and Tarxien temples have survived for thousands of years as free-standing structures – Malta truly is timeless! Along the stunning coasts, watersports and beachside activities reign supreme and excellent nightlife is easily found. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for its massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
Grab the best views in the house at with a full-day boat tour around Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves, where you'll spot some of the most notable andmarks and cities such as Victoria and Xlendi, before heading back to Malta.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 28.06.22)
How To Redeem
- Snack Bar
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
Excellent hotel - fantastic location (Gillieru Harbour Hotel)
Superb (Gillieru Harbour Hotel)
Everything was very good (Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245