- City Centre
Copenhagen, Denmark City Holiday & Return Flights
A Copenhagen, Denmark hotel stay with return flights from six airports. From £139pp for two nights, from £209pp for three nights, or from £259pp for four nights - save up to 38%
- Where: Copenhagen, Denmark.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Stay at either the Scandic Hvidovre or the Good Morning City Copenhagen Star.
- Top experiences: Check out the Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen harbour, admire the stunning Rosenborg Castle, go wild at Tivoli Gardens, and stroll along Strøget for shops and cafes.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's charming city stay has plenty of landmarks and attractions you can (Den)mark off your bucket list...
We’re offering you a two-night Copenhagen holiday with return flights from £139pp, a three-night stay from £209pp, or a four-night stay from £259pp, saving you up to 38%*!
Scandic Hvidovre & Good Morning City Copenhagen Star
Immerse yourself into a world of vibrant, winding canals and jaw-dropping landmarks with a two, three or four-night escape to Denmark's cultural capital of Copenhagen. Here, a fabulous hotel awaits to provide a perfect base and a peaceful place to rest your head. The Scandic Hvidovre commands a prime location near all the jaw-dropping attractions Hvidovre has to offer and features contemporary, stylish décor thanks to a recent renovation. You’ll rest in a chic bedroom with flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, an en-suite, and more. Whenever you aren’t rejuvenating from a long day of seeing the sights, why not chill at the bar? Everything you need under one roof!
Alternatively, you might base your captivating city stay at the Good Morning City Copenhagen Star, situated close to Central Station and offering a plethora of facilities to keep you entertained. Each night, you'll rest up in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV and plenty more to ensure a restful retreat.
Away from the comfort of your hotel, there's plenty to do in the Danish capital. Author Hans Christian Andersen wrote many of his famous tales overlooking Copenhagen harbour, where a bronze statue of The Little Mermaid now stares longingly towards the Langelinie promenade and the fairy-tale charm of the city is still very much alive. Much of Copenhagen’s charisma lies in its art and architecture. Head down to the harbour to absorb the architectural wonders, admire the Rosenborg Castle which provides an excellent insight into the city's royal history, and soak up the bohemian vibe of the Christiania hippy commune. We'd also recommend giving the Tivoli Gardens a good go - this 19th-century structure looks as grand as they come but it's actually a fun-filled amusement park with plenty of rides for the thrill-seekers to enjoy! Aside from the sights, a wealth of shops and cafes along Strøget never fails to entertain. Whatever you decide to do, you're sure to have a fantastic time in Copenhagen!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 04/11/2021).
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- 24h Front Desk
- Concierge Service
- Luggage Storage
Excellent as always - recommended! (Scandic Hvidovre)
They are always ready to help (Scandic Hvidovre)
Better then other hotels (Good Morning City Copenhagen Star)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted and London Luton.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in destination for two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881