- Includes Tour
Vietnam Tour: 13 Nights, Hotels, Meals, Transfers & Excursions
A Vietnam tour with hotels, meals, transfers and excursions. £599pp for 13 nights - save up to 17%
- Where: Vietnam.
- What’s included: A 13-night north-to-south Vietnam adventure with hotels, meals, transfers, and excursions.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at a selection of hotels across the country!
- Top Experiences: You’ll enjoy exploring the local landscapes across Vietnam, discovering caves, mountains, temples, and gorging on traditional Vietnamese food along the way.
- Did you know?: Vietnam is home to the world’s largest cave, Hang Son Doong
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Start packing your bags and strap yourselves in, because this deal calls for a north-to-south Vietnam adventure to tick off the bucket list…
We’re offering you a 13-night Vietnam tour with hotels, meals, transfers and excursions for £599pp, saving you up to 17%*!
During your trip of a lifetime to Vietnam you’ll encounter a plethora of cultural traditions, witness some incredible sights, and gorge on delicious food, but most importantly, you’ll make a whole lot of memories! You’ll need a comfortable and relaxing base to rest your head. This is why we’ve lined up a fantastic collection of hotels for you to stay at during your 13-night escape. Each hotel will be kitted out with a comfortable double or twin guestroom, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, drinks facilities, and much more. All amounting to a relaxing stay while you gawk at some of Vietnam’s most incredible sights!
- Day 1: Check in to hotel in Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi foodie walking tour
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Day 5: Hanoi – Overnight train to Danang
- Day 6: Danang pick up – Check in to hotel in Danang
- Day 7: Overnight stay in Hoi An
- Day 8: Overnight stay in Hoi An
- Day 9: Trip to My Son Holyland
- Day 10: Hoi An – Airport transfer – Flight to Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City – Trip to Mekong Delta
- Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City – Trip to Cu Chi
- Day 13: Ho Chi Minh – Flight back home
You’ll head to Hanoi Old Quarter and embark on an insightful food discovery, sampling local street foods such as traditional spring rolls and Nom Bo Kho, a dry beef salad delicacy. The next day will have you cruising around Halong Bay and the stunning limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, as well as visiting Vung Vieng, a traditional fishing village where you’ll be able to take a kayak or bamboo rowing boat on the waters. After which, you’ll be admiring the landscape with a trip to Thien Canh Son Cave, one of the less-visited but equally incredible caves in Bai Tu Long Bay. Day five will see you embarking on a train to Danang, where you’ll be able to admire the picture-perfect coastline, before heading to the Marble Mountains, where you’ll visit a traditional marble carving village – perfect for photo opportunities, history fanatics, and those looking to grab a souvenir from their trip! A highlight is visiting My Son Holyland on day 9, where you’ll find yourself surrounded by dramatic mountains. This religious complex built in the fourth century was chosen as a religious centre, with 70 towers, temples, elaborate carvings and sculptures to gawk at. After which you’ll journey to Ho Chi Minh City, passing stretches of green rice fields, where you’ll see traditional stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages, giving you a real insight into life in the Mekong Delta. After a trip to Cu Chi, now considered a heroic district in its role in the war in Vietnam, you’ll head back home, full of incredible experiences and delicious food!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 04/10/2021).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book at least 20 days ahead of departure.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
- Excludes flights.
- For passport and visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassies.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1,200.
This deal is brought to you by Lisa Vietnam Travel
This deal is brought to you by Lisa Vietnam Travel