4* Cricket World Cup Break: Ticket, Dubai Hotel & Return Flights
A Cricket World Cup 4* Dubai hotel stay with ticket, breakfast and return flights from three airports. From £999pp for four nights, or £1329pp for six nights - save up to 25%
- Where: Dubai, UAE.
- What’s included: A four or six-night Dubai Cricket World Cup break with match tickets, 4* Hotel stay, breakfast and return flights from Manchester, London Stansted and London Heathrow.
- Hotels: Unwind amongst the sights at either Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Dubai Deira, or Marco Polo Hotel.
- Cricket World Cup: Be fully immersed in the atmosphere of some nail-biting cricket matches between England, Australia, A1 and B2 in beautiful Dubai.
- Top Experiences: Explore the bars, restaurants and clubs of The Palm, enjoy a day at the Aquaventure Waterpark, shop at the Dubai Mall, go on a camel or 4x4 tour through the desert, and climb the observation tower atop the Burj Khalifa.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 22nd Oct 2021 until 29th Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
You’ll be truly bowled over by this wicket deal…
We’re offering you a four-night Cricket World Cup Dubai hotel stay with ticket, breakfast and return flights from £999pp, or a six-night stay for £1329pp, saving you up to 25%*!
- 28th Oct: Flight from London or Manchester to Dubai
- 29th Oct (Day 1): Arrive in Dubai airport. Transfer to hotel and check in
- 30th Oct (Day 2): Breakfast and match day - England vs Australia at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- 31st Oct (Day 3): Breakfast and leisure day - Optional experience of one round of golf at the Emirates Golf Club Faldo Course
- 1st Nov (Day 4): Breakfast and match day - England vs A1 at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- 2nd Nov (Day 5): Check out from hotel and transfer back to Dubai airport for your flight back to London or Manchester
- 21st Oct: Flight from London or Manchester to Dubai
- 22nd Oct (Day 1): Arrive in Dubai airport. Transfer to hotel and check in
- 23rd Oct (Day 2): Breakfast and match day - England vs West Indies at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- 24th Oct (Day 3): Breakfast and leisure day - Optional experience of one round of golf at the Emirates Golf Club Faldo Course
- 25th Oct (Day 4): Breakfast and leisure day
- 26th Oct (Day 5): Breakfast and leisure day
- 27th Oct (Day 6): Breakfast and match day – England vs B2 at the Sheikh Zayed International Cricket Stadium
- 28th Oct (Day 7): Check out from hotel and transfer back to Dubai airport for your flight back to London or Manchester
4* Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Dubai Deira
You’ll begin your exotic cricket adventure with an exciting visit to decadent Dubai, soon settling into the sensational 4* Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Dubai Deira, winner of a prestigious TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award. Your impressive Deluxe room comes with all sorts of little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible, with highlights including a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, en-suite, mini-fridge, and luxury bedding to get lost in. Each morning you’ll rise to a fresh breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant. After, you can head to the relaxing pool for a dip or, if you can bear to be away, head out into Dubai to see the sights.
4* Marco Polo Hotel
At the centre of Dubai’s business and leisure district in Deira lies the luxury 4* Marco Polo Hotel. Here, guests will be treated to a sleek and classy hospitality experience, with stunning and contemporary rooms providing a relaxing and memorable stay in Dubai. Each night of your classy cricket break, you’ll be resting your head in one of the hotel’s standard double guestrooms, which offer an en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, mini-bar, air-conditioning, and much more! You’ll also be treated to a delicious breakfast during the entirety of your stay. Sounds great to us!
Cricket World Cup
Calling all cricket fans! This is a dream break away for anyone looking to be fully immersed in live action of some of the most exciting cricket matches of the year. You’ll be able to be there in person, witnessing the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in either the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, or the Sheikh Zayed International Cricket Stadium, with matches between England, Australia, A1 and B2 in beautiful Dubai. What could be more perfect?
If you can bear to tear yourself away from your luxury hotel, you won’t be short of things to do in this wildly exciting destination. The opportunities to lie on the beach are endless, and this dazzling metropolis is alive with restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and more. You can't go to Dubai without visiting one of the city’s oldest neighbourhoods, Deira, home to lively souks and street stalls that come alive at night. Of course, you must also check out the Burj Khalifa tower - standing at 2,722ft, it's the tallest manmade structure in the world and offers you stunning views over the city. We’d also fully recommend you visit the Dubai Fountains, a spectacular performance of water, music and light. It's a phenomenal city, to say the least!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 12/10/2021).
How To Redeem
Mouth watering breakfast (Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Dubai Deira)
Amazing stay (Marco Polo Hotel)
the staff are friendly and supportive (Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Dubai Deira)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for four-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book at least 20 days ahead of departure.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 22nd Oct 2021 until 29th Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- For passport and visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassies.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Bharat Army Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 05.12.2021. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Bharat Army Travel
Spend £99 or more to enjoy 0% interest for 4 months. Click for details.
This deal is brought to you by Bharat Army Travel