Matera Stay & Flights - Filming Location For James Bond No Time To Die!
A Matera, Italy hotel stay with return flights from three airports. From £219pp for three nights, from £239pp for four nights, or from £289pp for five nights - save up to 36%
- Where: Matera, Italy.
- What’s included: A three, four, or five-night Matera city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Stay at the Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top Experiences: Stroll around the ancient city of Matera gawking at the old dwellings, check out the Materasum Ipogeo ruins, explore the many paths and caves along the cliffs or get clued up in the local museums.
- James Bond: Feel like a spy surrounded by all the action as you plunge into the stunning location where they filmed part of the new 007 film, No Time to Die, a must for Bond fans!
- Tour: You’ll embark on a Discovering Matera tour, where you can explore the city, its culture and fascinating history.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Sep 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
If you’ve seen James Bond No Time to Die, then it’s really time to fly away to Italy, where you’ll feel like a spy on today’s exciting deal…
We’re offering you a three-night Matera, Italy break with return flights from £219pp, a four-night stay from £239pp, or a five-night stay from £289pp, saving you up to 36%*!
Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae
Located in the very heart of Matera’s Sassi Historical District and just a short stroll from the city centre is the Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae, a hotel boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice award. This stunningly authentic hotel will be your base for the duration of your James Bond themed trip away. Each night of your stay, you’ll be resting your head in one of the hotel’s standard and traditional double guestrooms, which have been renovated with great care in order to respect their original form as single homes. Guests will be able to savour the unique experience of sleeping in a cave house which maintain the same feel as they would have had over thousands of years ago, yet still offer modern amenities to bring the room up to the present day. Your room will provide all the home comforts you’d expect for a relaxing stay, including an en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and more. What’s more, this hotel also boasts a swimming pool, rooftop terrace, and a spa, should you wish to relax even further. You’ll also be treated to a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay, setting you up perfectly for all that spy action. Sounds perfect to us!
Sitting on a rocky outcrop in the Basilicata region of southern Italy lies the old city of Matera, which includes the city of Sassi, a complex yet beautiful collection of cave dwellings that are carved into the mountainside. It’s no wonder that this beautiful and dramatic 9000-year-old landscape was used to film part of the new James Bond film, No Time to Die, and you’ll feel as though you’ve just walked into a film set in this unique world. During your visit to this ancient city, you’ll embark on an insightful tour full of wonder, where you’ll be able to stroll the city of Matera in an immersive tour and listen to the passion and knowledge from local guides. You’ll discover the history of the city, the tales of the people who lived there, as well as gawking at the marvellous art and architecture from the times. Why not see if you can spot locations from the filming of the new James Bond film as you stroll around the city?
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 07/10/2021).
How To Redeem
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful
Great location. Excellent room
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Sep 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 10.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 6am and 10.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 26.10.2021. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks
Spend £99 or more to enjoy 0% interest for 4 months. Click for details.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks