4* Marrakech Holiday - All Inclusive, Transfers & Flights
A 4* all-inclusive Marrakech holiday with transfers and return flights from five airports. From £149pp for two nights, from £149pp for three nights, or from £179pp for four nights - save up to 41%
- Where: Marrakech, Morocco.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night all-inclusive holiday with return flights from London Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Hotel: Stay at the idyllic 4* Labranda Rose Aqua Parc or LABRANDA Targa Club Aqua Parc.
- Facilities: Spend your time by the multiple pools, experience the traditional Hammam, indulge at the tempting restaurants and bars, and enjoy activities including watersports, aerobics, and tennis to name just a few.
- Optional food tour: Experience a Moroccan spice market and the height of the hubbub at Marrakech’s central square, Djemaa El Fna, on a 3.5-hour food tour.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- From 19th July 2021, double vaccinated guests returning from amber or green list destinations will no longer need to self-isolate. See our Top Tips Page here.
Absorb a thousand years of culture with a stimulating trip to Marrakech, its medinas, mosques and much, much more…
We're offering you a two-night 4* all-inclusive Marrakech holiday with transfers and return flights from £149pp, a three-night stay from £149pp, or four nights from just £179pp, saving you up to 41%*!
LABRANDA Targa Club Aqua Parc and LABRANDA Rose Aqua Parc
Encircled by blossoming gardens, palm trees and charming olive groves are the quintessentially Moroccan 4* LABRANDA resorts - the LABRANDA Targa Club Aqua Parc and the LABRANDA Rose Aqua Parc. Situated within easy reach of the main attractions, these resorts provide an idyllic retreat for starry-eyed couples and travel buddies to rejuvenate after embracing their inner tourist. Boasting warm-coloured, plush decor made from the finest African and Asian fabrics, as well as lavish amenities such as a large outdoor pool with crisp linen sun loungers, various sports courts, fully-equipped air-conditioned fitness centre, and a decadent spa offering irresistible pamper sessions, you’re guaranteed to find it hard to leave this spot of paradise. The authentically Moroccan furnishings continue into your spacious garden view guestroom, complete with modern fittings, plush furnishings and luxury touches. Downstairs, the atmospheric restaurants, poolside bars and trendy lounges will have your all-inclusive traditionally Moroccan and International dinners, homemade snacks and refreshments waiting for you so slip into your swimsuit and enjoy!
Hop aboard the easy transport links close by and head to the city centre where you’ll be hit by the incredible hustle and bustle of Marrakech in the medieval Medina. Sample the sounds, smells, sights, snakes and salesmen of the maze-like markets where you can find almost anything. For the historians and sightseers, check out the Hispano-Moresque masterpiece Ali ben Youssef Medersa – a 14th century study centre that has provided enlightenment for many. The 70-metre tall Koutoubia Mosque remains an impressive spectacle after 800 years, as does the decadent Saadian Tombs built from marble and pure gold. If you want a taste of relaxation Morocco-style then there are plenty of spas dotting the city offering comprehensive Hammam treatments and massages. Evocative gardens like the Anima Garden and the Jardin Majorelle provide a treat for your eyes and a quiet spot to enjoy the glorious heat. Closer to home, miles of desert roll out from the hotel, just waiting to be explored. Whether you prefer horses, camels or quad bikes, there are plenty of tour groups to take you out on an expedition. Between the dunes and the city, there’s no end of things to discover!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 10.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 6am and 10.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination with two-night break.
- Minimum 60 hours in destination with three-night break.
- This holiday is provided by Bargain Late Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Bargain Late Holidays VAT number: GB766839862