A fabulous night in London and a ticket to a top West End show? Don't mind if we do...
We’re offering you an overnight London stay with breakfast and a ticket to see your choice of one of nine amazing West End theatre shows from just £79pp, saving you up to 56% off OMGhotels.com's prices.
With today's deal, you'll get to enjoy a comfortable night in a London hotel, with a choice of four locations, all conveniently located near the major train terminals at Kings Cross, Waterloo, Moorgate (Liverpool Street) and Southwark (for London Bridge). You'll stay in a comfy double or twin en-suite room with a TV and 30 minutes of Wi-Fi per day. And if that wasn't enough, today's deal means you'll also get to enjoy a full English breakfast the next morning - the ideal start to a day of exploration in England's capital.
As if a night in comfort in the incredible city of London wasn't enough, with today's deal, you'll also get a best available stalls or circle ticket to your choice of hit West End theatre show to round off the perfect trip to the nation's capital.
Simply choose from the following productions:
Category 1 (£79pp):
- The Play That Goes Wrong - The smash hit farcical comedy about the fictional 'Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society' staging a hilariously error-strewn murder mystery play. Having transferred from a small theatre above a pub to the West End in under two years, the play won a prestigious Olivier Award in 2015.
Category 2 (£89pp):
- Thriller Live - The all singing, all dancing phenomenon based on the hits of the late, great Michael Jackson is a sure bet for a night of unbridled fun and exuberance.
- Stomp - A groundbreaking production that has found success all around the world centres around dance and rhythm, with percussion provided by unconventional instruments such as bin-lids. Guaranteed to have you leaving with a smile on your face!
- Sunny Afternoon - A fun-filled new musical centred around the music of the famous 1960s musical icons, The Kinks. Expect to hear hits including 'Lola', 'Waterloo Sunset' and 'You Really Got Me' in this feel-good sing-a-long hit of the year.
Category 3 (£99pp):
- Miss Saigon - The huge international hit returns to the West End for another spectacular run. Expect rousing choruses, dazzling choreography and a fabulous stage set in this iconic musical by Schönberg and Boublil, the writers who brought you Les Miserables!
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - The critically acclaimed production continues its West End run of Mark Haddon's compelling story about a teenage boy who suffers from Aspergers syndrome who investigates the mysterious death of a neighbour's dog.
- Billy Elliott - Based on the hit film, the Billy Elliott musical features songs written by Elton John and conveys the story of a boy in North East England in the 1980s who swaps his boxing gloves for ballet pumps to pursue his dream. Heartbreaking and uplifting, this is an unmissable story for any musical theatre fan.
- Mamma Mia - Something of a surprise hit when it opened in 1999, Mamma Mia has gone on to prove itself as one of the world's best loved musicals, featuring the music of ABBA and a whirlwind storyline set at a wedding. It's great fun and a guaranteed wonderful night out of sing-a-long classics.
- The Book of Mormon - One of the biggest musical hits of the last few years, Mormon is the brainchild of Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creative duo behind the US cartoon south Park. Playfully and respectfully yet hilariously taking on the world of the Church of Latter Day Saints, the musical is a true modern-day hit!