You want culture, cafés and churches, he wants football, football and more football. Thought you'd never be able to go away together? Think again...
Today we’re offering you a 2-night Barcelona city break at a choice of hotels inc. a ticket to see an FC Barcelona game at the Camp Nou from £69pp!
Internationally renowned for their prowess on the field, FC Barcelona are the must-watch team for any self-confessed football fanatic. With today's deal, you can see Messi, Neymar, Suarez (pending his biting suspension, of course!) and co. in action at the illustrious Camp Nou stadium in any of the following league games:
- Elche - 23rd/24th Aug
- Athletic Club Bilbao - 13th/14th Sep
- Granada CF - 27th/28th Sep
- Eibar - 18th/19th Oct
- Celta Vigo - 1st/2nd Nov
- Sevilla - 22nd/23rd Nov
- RCD Espanyol - 6th/7th Dec
- Cordoba - 20th/21st Dec
- Atlético Madrid - 10th/11th Jan
- Villarreal - 31st Jan/1st Feb
- Levante - 14th/15th Feb
- Malaga - 21st/22nd Feb
- Rayo Vallecano - 7th/8th Mar
- Real Madrid - 21st/22nd Mar
- Almeria - 7th/8th/9th Apr
- Valencia - 18th/19th Apr
- Getafe - 28th/29th/30th Apr
- Real Sociedad - 9th/10th May
- Deportivo de La Coruña - 23rd/24th May
With history, culture, shopping and sport all playing a big part in Barcelona’s appeal, you'll find plenty of things to see and do once your match is over. Visit celebrated monuments such as the Gaudí cathedral, soak in the gothic-inspired architecture, have a picnic in the picturesque Parc de la Ciutadella or simply wander the tree-lined Ramblas avenue in search of tapas and sangria! With today's deal, you can select any of the following hotels to call home for your 2-night stay:
- Front Maratim - A 4* seafront hotel that's just 6 minutes walk from Nova Mar Bella beach and within easy reach of the beautiful city centre, the hotel has facilities including sauna, fitness centre, bar and modern restaurant.
- Hotel Sagrada Familia - Situated just a stone’s throw from the cathedral that the hotel shares it’s name with, the modern city-centre hotel boasts a stylish solarium terrace with views across the city.
- Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel - The luxury hotel’s rooftop swimming pool is the perfect place for a swim if you don’t fancy braving the Barcelona beaches.
- Tryp Condal Mar - Awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014, this fab 4* hotel describes itself as a contemporary oasis in the heart of the city. With all the city’s hotspots within your reach and chic, modern décor throughout, you should be in for an exceptional stay.
- Catalonia Park Putxet - Near the iconic Park Güell, this charming Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 winning hotel is an ideal base from which to explore some of Barcelona's best sights.
- Hotel 4 Barcelona - With a prime location just off the beach, this Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 winning hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the city's sandy shores. En-suite double rooms are decked out in sleek, minimalist furniture designed with your comfort in mind.
- Abbot Hotel - Centrally located and simply decorated, this hotel is perfect for those who want to easily access all that Barcelona has to offer.