GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Gift Cards purchased online have fixed denominations of credit to spend online at www.wowcher.co.uk (the “Site”) ranging from £10 to £100 (“Gift Card WWC”).
2. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
3. Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. Wowcher cannot be held liable for Gift Cards which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
4. Gift Cards are only redeemable for Wowcher Wallet Credit by inputting your code online at www.wowcher.co.uk/giftcardterms (“Redemption”). You will need to have an account on the Site and be logged into that account to be able to redeem your Gift Card.
5. Gift Cards must be redeemed online within six months from the date of purchase. Failure to redeem this by date will result in the credit on the Gift Card being lost. It is the responsibility of the purchaser of the Gift Card to educate any recipient of the Gift Card of the date of purchase and thus the date by which Redemption must occur.
6. Gift Card WWC can only be used online at www.wowcher.co.uk (the “Site”). Gift Card WWC cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or Wowcher Wallet Credit.
7. Neither Gift Cards nor Gift Card WWC can be exchanged for cash.
8. No change will be given when Gift Card WWC is spent on the Site but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
9. The Gift Card WWC will expire 12 months from date of Redemption. At expiry, any remaining Gift Card WWC balance will be lost.
10. If any product purchased with Gift Card WWC is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be refunded as Gift Card WWC.
11. Wowcher reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been obtained and/or used fraudulently and to withdraw any Gift Card WWC which it believes is associated to such Gift Card.
12. Wowcher reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the Gift Card if, at its sole discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. If you have any enquiries, please email email@example.com.
15. Gift Cards are issued by Wowcher Limited, Registered Office: Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, Kensington, London W8 5TT, Company No. 04264984.