Russell Hobbs Slice-and-Go£29 instead of £44.51 for a Russell Hobbs Desire Slice-and-Go from Wowcher Direct - save 35%
Time left to purchase
- Get a Russell Hobbs Slice-and-Go.
- Perfect for slicing veg, grating cheese and making homemade coleslaw!
- Features 3x slice and shred attachments.
- With a 56mm feeding tube.
- Plus a direct serving spout.
- Easy to clean!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 19th Jul 2014.
- Delivery costs an additional £4.49 per item.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Just like A Streetcar Named Desire, today’s Slice-and-Go named Desire is full of Oscar-winning performances!
We’re offering you a Russell Hobbs Desire Slice-and-Go for just £29, which compares to Freemans’ price of £44.51 (correct as of 11.7.14).
You don’t have to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle to enjoy a good slice. Today’s deal has slices coming out its ears, and you don’t have to journey into the sewers of New York City to get them. We’re offering you a Russell Hobbs Desire Slice-and-Go, perfect for grating hard cheeses, making veggie salads and homemade coleslaw. With 150W of power and three stainless steel slicing and shredding attachments, the slices that come out will be slicker than Slick Rick in an oil spill. Simply place the food you want sliced and diced into the 56mm feeding tube and let it work its magic!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
MAC Makeover, Photoshoot & 4 Prints @ Alex Mae£6 instead of £154 for a MAC makeover photoshoot for one person with four prints at Alex Mae, Birmingham city centre - save 96%
The Belfry Spa, 2 Treatments, Fire & Ice Experience & Afternoon Tea£79 for a spa day including fire and ice experience, two treatments and afternoon tea, £149 for two people at The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield - save up to 43%
Promotion ends on
10 / 05 / 2016