Payroll Management Course£19 instead of £295 (from Aim Redstone) for an online Introduction to Payroll Management course - save 94%
Time left to purchase
- Take an online Introduction to Payroll Management course.
- Learn to calculate payrolls.
- Using both manual and computerised systems.
- Perfect for those seeking payroll, accounting and HR opportunities.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 25th Jun 2014.
Sam Smith may not have money on his mind, but that doesn’t mean we don’t. Get your foot firmly in the door of a company with today's deal…
We're offering you an Introduction to Payroll Management course for just £19, saving you 94% off Aim Redstone’s price of £295 (correct as of 7.6.14).
Whether you want to work for a local charity or a corporate giant, payroll management is an essential part of any business. With today’s deal, you’ll get to take an online payroll management course that's designed to equip you with all the skills you need to become a payroll administrator. The course covers everything from PAYE tax to holiday pay and maternity leave, providing a great basis from which you can get involved in the world of payroll, accounting and HR. You’ll learn the latest procedures for recording wages and statutory pay scales as well as how to maintain accurate accounts using Sage software.
- Course content:
- Part 1 - Manual Payroll
- Unit 1: National Insurance contributions
- Unit 2: Pay As You Earn income tax
- Unit 3: K Codes
- Unit 4: Net pay and month end procedures, use of HMRC calculator
- Unit 5: Holiday pay and statutory sick pay
- Unit 6: Statutory maternity leave and pay
- Unit 7: Directors' pay, NICs, pension contributions and student loans
- Unit 8: Benefits in kind
- Unit 9: Year end procedures and legal requirements
- Unit 10: Installing Sage Instant Payroll, setting up the system and running weekly payroll
- Unit 11: Monthly paid staff, restoring files, running further weeks and finishing payroll runs
- Unit 12: Holiday pay, leavers and starters
- Unit 13: Statutory sick and maternity pay
- Unit 14: Student loans and pension schemes
- Unit 15: Attachments to earnings and year ends
- Part 2 - Computerised Payroll
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Aim Redstone’s site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Marco Pierre White 2-Course Dining & Prosecco for 2 or 4 @ The Cube Birmingham £39 for a two-course dinner with Prosecco for two people, or £77 for four people at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Birmingham - save up to 46%
1-Yr Subscription to Kickboxing, Boxing & MMA Courses £10 instead of £59.88 (from Fighter Training) for a one-year subscription to an online self-defence and mixed martial arts course - become a fighting machine and save 83%
2hr Mountain Biking Experience £8 for a mountain biking lesson for one adult, £12 for one adult and one kid, £15 for two adults, £25 for two adults and two kids at Wakelake - save up to 54%
Time left to purchase