Level 3 Child Psychology Course£79 instead of £274 (from My Distance Learning College) for an online Level 3 Focus Awards-accredited child psychology course - save 71%
Time left to purchase
- An online course in child psychology.
- Learn about maternal deprivation, the effects of school & more.
- Great for those want to work in the childcare sector.
- No previous experience or qualifications needed.
- 24/7 access for 1 year.
- Level 3 Focus Awards-accredited.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 18th May 2014.
Children are complex creatures with strange minds - they're even bigger sugar addicts than we are and they find In the Night Garden deep and meaningful. Get a better understanding of little ones with today's deal...
We're offering you an online child psychology course for only £79, saving you 71% off My Distance Learning College's price of £274 (correct as of 30.4.14).
Whether you're a parent trying to gain a better understanding of your child or you're trying to find a job in the childcare sector, My Distance Learning College's online course is just the thing you need to enhance your understanding of child psychology. With 24/7 access for 12 months, you'll have plenty of time to tackle the four different units, which cover everything from underlying debates in child psychology to pro- and anti-social development. All you need is basic literacy to complete the Level 3 Focus Awards-accredited course, plus it's assessed entirely through assignments - it's totally exam-free. Sounds good to us!
- Course content
- Unit 1: Introduction
- What is Child Psychology?
- Psychology As a Science
- Research Methods
- Underlying Debates in Child Psychology - nature, nurture and personality
- Child's sense of self and personality
- Privation, deprivation, institutionalisation
- Parenting styles and effects on child development
- Gender development (social and cognitive theories)
- Moral development (social and cognitive theories)
- Pro- and anti-social behaviour
- Social interaction, learning and play
- Development of sensory perception
- Language development and acquisition
- Cognitive development
- Measured intelligence
- Unit 2: Social development and the family
- Unit 3: Social development
- Unit 4: Cognitive development
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to My Distance Learning College's site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
£10 for £20 feelunique.com Voucher£10 for a £20 feelunique.com voucher to spend on more than 20,000 beauty and fragrance products from over 500 of your favourite brands - save 50%
12-Month Open Fairways Worldwide Golf Membership - 1600+ Courses£19.99 instead of £89 for a 12-month Open Fairways golf membership including savings at 1600+ premier golf courses worldwide - save 78%
Time left to purchase