Online Certified CBT Diploma £29 instead of £599 (from Centre of Excellence) for a CBT Diploma, £39 for an Advanced CBT Diploma, £59 for a Certified CBT Diploma combining both - save up to 95%
A certified online CBT diploma from Centre of Excellence (was £599) OR redeem towards another available Wowcher dealYou save 95% (£570)
An advanced certified online CBT diploma from Centre of Excellence (was £397) OR redeem towards another available Wowcher dealYou save 90% (£358)
BOTH: A certified online CBT diploma bundle from Centre of Excellence (was £996) OR redeem towards another available Wowcher dealYou save 94% (£937)
- Learn to help others with an online cognitive behavioural therapy course.
- Upgrade to an advanced CBT course or get both rolled into one!
- Learn to treat a range of disorders, including depression and addictions.
- With 24/7 course advice, tutor support and unlimited access!
- Learn from home at your own pace.
- Boost your career potential!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 19th Feb 2016.
If you feel like you could do with a little extra help coping with your day to day life, keep today’s deal in mind…
We’re offering you a CBT Diploma for £29, an Advanced CBT Diploma for £39, or get a Certified CBT Diploma combining both for just £59, saving you up to 95% off Centre of Excellence’s prices (correct as of 10.2.16).
Whether you’re looking to set up your own therapeutic practice or you just want to learn techniques to help you deal with issues and struggles in your life, this course is ideal. You’ll get unlimited access to the course content, and 24/7 tutor support as you tackle 10 modules (around 150 hours of content). Learn how to practice cognitive behavioural therapy in your own life, as well as how to help others utilise the skills you’ve acquired.
CBT Course Contents
- 1. What is cognitive behavioural therapy?
- 1.1 History of cognitive psychology
- 1.2 History of behavioural psychology
- 1.3 Assessment
- 2. Human emotions
- 2.1 The biological component of emotion
- 2.2 Expression of emotion
- 2.3 Assessment
- 3. Levels of change
- 3.1 Motivation to change
- 3.2 Assessment
- 4. Counselling skills 1
- 4.1 Characteristics of effective helpers
- 4.2 Basic counselling skills
- 4.3 Assessment
- 5. Counselling skills 2
- 5.1 The counselling process
- 5.2 Assessment
- 6. Counselling skills 3
- Behaviour approach
- Introduction to cognitive behaviour approach
- How CBT is carried out
- How is CBT different to psychotherapy?
- Where did CBT begin?
- Albert Ellis
- Aaron T Beck
- The Beck Institute
- Studies on CBT
- The ABC model
- The brain
- Glial cells
- How does information become action?
- The endocrine system
- Acceptance commitment therapy
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy
- What is formulation?
- Note: Confidentiality
- Stage one
- Activity scheduling
- Social activities
- Physical exercise
- Breathing and relaxation
- Stage two
- Behavioural experiment
- Behavioural experiments
- Goal setting
- Automatic thoughts
- Stage three
- Therapy ethics
- Group therapy
- Natural care and remedies
- The physical aspect of depression
- “Can brain scans guide treatment for depression?”
- The emotional aspects of depression
- Depression types
- Persistent depressive disorder
- Psychotic depression
- Postpartum depression
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Traditional depression treatment
- CBT for depression
- Mindfulness and cognitive behaviour therapy
Module 7: Stress and Anxiety
- Diagnosis of stress
- Exploring stress
- Sleep problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- PTSD questionnaire for formulation
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Jealousy and insecurity
- Relationships with food
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
- Eating disorder questionnaire
- High and low level emotional issues
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug dependence
- How drug taking affects the brain
- Five areas of addictive behaviour
- Assessment and suitability
- Early warning symptoms
- Personality disorders
- The law in practice
- Registering as a sole trader
- National Insurance
Advanced CBT Course Contents
Module 1: Introduction to cognitive
Module 2: Neuroscience
Module 3: Structured Cognitive
Module 4: Your Therapy Blueprint
Module 5: Therapy Blueprint
Module 6: Depression
Module 8: Relationships
Module 9: Addiction
Module 10: Your Future as a Therapist
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Centre of Excellence's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
150hr TEFL Masters Course & Pack£29 instead of £399 (from TEFL UK) for a 150-hour advanced TEFL Masters online course including teacher's pack - save 93%
Time left to purchase
CPD-Accredited Excel Course£19 instead of £395 (from Shaw Academy) for an online CPD-accredited Excel course - excel with Excel and save 95%
Time left to purchase
Sign Language Course £19 instead of £200 (from Vizual Coaching) for a certified online sign language course - save 90%
Time left to purchase