Visual Merchandising Course£29 instead of £299 (from Careers & Me) for an online visual merchandising course and practical workshop - save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Take an online visual merchandising course.
- Learn about a key part of the marketing operation of all major retailers.
- Includes in-store visual merchandising, mannequin dressing and window display organising.
- The course is designed to fit around your day.
- Learn about the role of designing and commissioning in-store promotion and display schemes.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 5th Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid until 5th Jul 2015.
- Subject to availability.
How's work? Oops sorry, we shouldn't have asked! If you've ever experienced back-to-work gloom on a Sunday eve then we might just be able to help.
We’re offering you an online visual merchandising course for just £29, saving you 90% off Careers & Me’s price of £299 (correct as of 18.7.14).
If a change of career (or an upgrade to the one you already have) is in order then this course could be right up your street. Visual merchandising is a key part of the marketing operation of all major retailers and the online sessions will cover everything that's needed for a career in retail - from what a visual merchandiser does, to textile design, to brand identity. The course is delivered through online sessions with 24/7 access so you can easily fit this around existing commitments. The course is ideal for helping you to improve your design skills, whilst honing your attention to detail and learning about the latest design and business software. The course material aims to equip you with the skills to be a visual merchandising manager, you’ll cover leadership and management skills too – and learn all the tricks to get the best from your team. A change in your career prospects starts with a change in your skill set, so hit the BUY button and learn to love Monday mornings. The course includes:
In-Store Visual Merchandising
- The role of a visual merchandiser
- Understanding the importance of brand identity
- Understanding the theory of interior visual merchandising
- Learn how to handle and dress a mannequin
- Understanding mannequin groupings
- Understanding the importance of window display for up-selling merchandise
- Understanding techniques used to prepare a display
- How to incorporate a mannequin and props within a display
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Careers & Me's site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Kids' 7" Dual-Core Android Tablet & Case - 6 Colours!£29 instead of £129.99 (from D2D) for a kids' seven-inch dual-core touchscreen Android tablet and silicone case - choose from six colours and save 78%
Postal 'Food Intolerance Test'£19 for a basic 'food intolerance test' via post, £29 for a basic+ 'test' for 104 foods, £39 for an advanced 'test' for 260 from Allergy Testing UK - save up to 65%
Time left to purchase