Murano Beads Charm Bracelet £12 instead of £50 (from Cian Jewels) for a charm bracelet with Murano beads in your choice of 9 colours - save 76%
Promotion ends on
04 / 05 / 2014
- Get a gorgeous charm bracelet.
- Murano glass beads.
- Stylish statement design.
- Choose from 9 colours (see below).
- Adds a pop of colour to any outfit.
- Perfect for daytime or playtime.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 14th May 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £4.99 per voucher.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Much like Magpies, we at Wowcher are partial to anything sparkly. Luckily for you though, we're a bit more willing to share than our feathered friends...
Today we're offering you a murano beaded charm bracelet in your choice of 9 colours for £12, saving you 76% off Cian Jewels' price of £50 (correct as of 1.4.14).
These gorgeous charm bracelets could be the perfect addition to any springtime wardrobe! With a mixture of charms and colours, there's a bit of wrist candy in today's deal to suit any style or personality. A beautiful statement piece that adds a subtle pop of colour to your outfit, these are simply a must have for any jewellery collection! Bracelets are valid in the following colours:
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your colour.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Mystery Jewellery Deal - Tiffany, Pandora, Michael Kors & More! £10 for a Mystery Jewellery Deal - products include Pandora, Swarovski, Tiffany, Vivienne Westwood, Thomas Sabo, Marc by Marc Jacobs and more!
Time left to purchase
White Gold Tri Set made with Swarovski Elements£12 instead of £199.99 (from Fakurma) for an 18k white gold-plated tri set made with Swarovski Elements - save 94%
Promotion ends on
20 / 10 / 2015