Club Wowcher points when you buy this deal
- 2x winner of the Virgin Holidays Responsible Tourism award and rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
- Head to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe on a 10-day adventure.
- Inc. three game drives, trip to the Falls, Zambezi River cruise and more.
- Plus transfers, accommodation and meals (see itinerary below).
- A great chance to see the big 5!
- Open air entertainment area inc. swimming pool, deck and bar.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 19th Feb 2014.
- Voucher valid 5th-14th May, 15th-24th Oct, 3rd-12th Nov, 13th-22nd Nov, 23rd Nov-2nd Dec & 3rd-12th Dec 2014.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Non-refundable once booked.
- Flights and visas not included.
- Subject to availability.
Home to Victoria Falls, one of the world's most breath-taking natural phenomena, Zimbabwe offers a holiday destination like no other. Beautiful creatures and spectacular scenery can be found at every turn…
That's why today we're offering you a 10-day Victoria Falls volunteer and conservation package for only £699, saving you 30% off The Great Projects' price of £995.
- DAY 1: Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport and meet the rest of the volunteer team. Settle into your accommodation at the Stanley & Livingstone Private Game Reserve, where you'll have your own bedroom and shared bathroom, plus access to the outdoor deck, bar area and swimming pool.
- DAY 2: Kick off the trip in style with a game drive, where you'll get the chance to spot the big 5: lions, African elephants, buffalo, leopards and rhinos. You'll also get to listen to an inspiring talk on conservation before star-gazing at the African skies.
- DAY 3: Head to Victoria Falls, one of the true wonders of the world, before visiting a local village to see the rich culture that surrounds the lives of the Zimbabwean people.
- DAY 4: Another chance to spot the amazing African wildlife with a game drive, before a bush walk deep into the reserve.
- DAY 5: Learn the basics behind being a game ranger, including tracking wildlife, poaching control and ecotourism.
- DAY 6: A day of survival skills that will see you learn how to cope in the harsh realities of the bush.
- DAY 7: A day dedicated to running a reserve - you could learn about anything from bush walks and game counts to reserve clean-ups and waterhole creation.
- DAY 8: Another day of conservation management topped off by your final game drive.
- DAY 9: Spend some time with local children with one of the outreach programmes that allows you to teach and play games with the kids. You'll then spend the evening on an idyllic sunset cruise of the Zambezi, seeing some of the world's most beautiful scenery.
- DAY 10: Transfers to the airport for your return home.
For further information about the trip, click here.