Luxury Snowdonia Break for 2£129 (at Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel) for a 1nt break for 2 people inc. sparkling afternoon tea, dinner & breakfast, £199 for 2nts - save up to 49%
Save up to 49%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 award winner.
- Enjoy 1 or 2 nights in the magnificent Snowdonia National Park.
- Stay in a luxury country house hotel with views of the Mawddach Estuary.
- En-suite double or twin room with TV & Wi-Fi.
- Includes afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly each on arrival.
- Plus a full Welsh breakfast each morning and a three-course dinner.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd May 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Non-transferable once booked.
- Amendments must be made max. 7 days prior to stay and will incur a £25 fee.
- Excludes Friday & Saturday nights; bank holiday Sundays.
- Subject to availability.
With the luxurious and thoroughly Downton-esque surroundings of today's deal, we sometimes wonder why anyone would leave the UK for a holiday...
We’re offering you a 1-night break for 2 including sparkling afternoon tea on arrival, three-course dinner and breakfast for £129 or a 2-night break for 2 including sparkling afternoon tea on arrival, three-course dinner on the first night and breakfast each morning for £199. That’s up to 49% off Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel's prices.
Beautifully situated just above Penmaenpool with wonderful views of the famous Mawddach Estuary and close to the market town of Dolgellau, Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel is ideally situated for visitors looking to explore North Wales and the Snowdonia National Park. With a setting that couldn't be more idyllic, you'll find the interior of this country house hotel is something pretty special to behold, too.
With a clutch of prestigious awards under its belt, including a Visit Wales Gold Award 2014 and the AA Inspector's Choice 2013, this luxury hotel prides itself on the warm welcomes it gives to each and every guest. Originally a large private home, it has been elegantly refurbished and is stylishly decorated throughout with chandeliers and antiques. You'll arrive to be greeted with afternoon tea complete with a glass of bubbly each, before unpacking in your spacious en-suite bedroom with crisp linens, Wi-Fi, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Today's deal also includes a three-course set market dinner in the hotel's acclaimed restaurant on the first night of your stay (take a look at a sample menu here), plus a full Welsh breakfast each morning - just the thing to set you up for a day out and about.
If you can tear yourself from such gloriously snug and cosy surroundings, you'll find plenty to occupy your time nearby. White water rafting, kayaking and mountain biking can all be arranged locally for the more energetic, or you may prefer the more sedate pace of a guided walk or a private sightseeing tour. Bird watching is also a perfect pastime in the rolling Snowdonian hills, where you may well spot ospreys and red kites. The popular area of Coed y Brenin is only a short distance away with its large forested areas ripe for exploring. Whatever you choose, we think you'll love every minute...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Numero uno hotel!"
Reviewed: 24 January 2014
Reviewed: 06 December 2013
"Wonderful, faultless stay"
Reviewed: 25 November 2013
30 or 60-Minute Driving Lesson for 11-17 Year Olds - 41 Locations!£32.50 for a 30-minute young driver taster session, £62.50 for a full 60-minute lesson with Young Driver Training - choose from 41 UK locations!
Time left to purchase