Lake District Retreat & Dinner for 2 £109 instead of up to £280 (at Sawrey House Hotel, Cumbria) for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. 3-course dinner, canapés and breakfast - save up to 61%
Save up to 61%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for two people in beautiful Cumbria.
- Stay in a standard en-suite twin or double room.
- Inc. breakfast each morning and canapés on your first night.
- Plus a delicious 3-course dinner each on your first night.
- Wowcher Bonus: Four poster room for an extra £20pn.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st March 2014.
- Voucher valid until 1st May 2014.
- Excludes 14th-15th Feb and 11th-26th Apr 2014.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- £10pn surcharge for Fri & Sat stays.
- Subject to availability.
The Lake District's irresistible blend of awe-inspiring scenery, quirky local activities and storybook charm make it our top British holiday destination for 2014...
Today we're offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including a 3-course dinner, canapés and breakfast for only £109, saving you up to 61% off Sawrey House Hotel's price of up to £280.
Nestled in the quaint rural area of the Lakeland Fells, Sawrey House Hotel is an intoxicating fusion of warm hospitality and rustic charm. Pack your hiking boots and a good book and travel down to the Lake District hotel, where you'll find a cosy en-suite twin or double room to relax in over the course of your 2-night stay. The converted country house boasts individually decorated bedrooms full of character and each equipped with sizeable beds, flatscreen TVs and luxury Elsyl toiletries. And the only thing better than awakening fully rested from a peaceful night's sleep? It's got to be a freshly prepared breakfast in the hotel's elegant dining area!
A perennially popular travel hotspot thanks to its dramatic landscape and quintessentially British charm, the Lake District is a perfect destination for those who love the great outdoors. Hiking, cycling, boating and horse riding are all popular activities, off-set perfectly by breath-taking scenery. A series of quirky local museums ensure those who love a bit of culture will also have plenty to see and do. After working up an appetite, guests can enjoy a hearty 3-course dinner in the Esthwaite View Restaurant, where traditional local fare such as saddle of venison is cooked and served with impeccable flair and presentation. Holiday heaven!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Sawrey House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“A dream of a hotel in a dream location”
Reviewed: 23 January 2014
Reviewed: 29 January 2014
“Exceptional in every way!!”
Reviewed: 22 January 2014
American Truck Driving Experience - 7 Locations!£89 instead of £199 for an American truck driving experience at Car Chase Heroes - choose from seven nationwide locations and save 55%
Teaching Assistant, SEN & Managing Behaviour Level 3 Course£19 instead of £299 for an online Teaching Assistant, SEN & Managing Behaviour Level 3 Course or £399 for a classroom course from Mary Kay Jenny - save up to 94%
Time left to purchase