Hot Meal and Drinks for Two£8.99 instead of up to £17.70 for a hot meal and drink each for two people from Minshull’s, Crewe - save up to 49%
Save up to 49%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a hot meal and drink for two at Minshull's Coffee Shop & Restaurant.
- Ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
- Dishes include fish pie and quarter pounder burger.
- Make a day of it and visit the garden centre and local produce shop.
- Based in Crewe.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd Mar 2014.
- Valid for mains to the value of £7.25 and drinks to the value of £1.60.
- £2 supplement for salmon fillet.
- Subject to availability.
Forget the January blues - today we have a deal that will bring a blooming great big smile to your face.
We’re offering you a main meal and drink each for two people for just £8.99, saving you up to 49% off Minshull’s price of up to £17.70.
Based in Crewe, Minshull’s is a popular family-run garden centre that’s grown to incorporate a florist, local produce shop and of course, its popular Minshull’s Coffee Shop & Restaurant. The restaurant features a cosy log fire and menu featuring locally sourced produce. Choose from tasty British dishes such as Welsh rarebit, fish pie and the succulent quarter pounder beef burger. Then water yourself with a hot or soft drink up to the value of £1.60 - a pot of tea perhaps, or a small Cadbury’s hot chocolate. Need a seed of inspiration for days out in 2014? We reckon you should plant your feet firmly into this deal!
- Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
- Sat: 9am-5pm
- Sun: 10am-4pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Minshull’s to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Excellent tea room"
Reviewed: 08 October 2014
Reviewed: 30 July 2014
Reviewed: 29 July 2014