Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour £39 for The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour for up to 5 people with Fab Four Tours, Liverpool
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour for up to 5 people.
- Takes place around Liverpool.
- Visit iconic hot spots.
- Including the areas that inspired the songs, such as Penny Lane.
- Enjoy Beatles stories and anecdotes, courtesy of your cabbie.
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to 5.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 5th Apr 2014.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid for L1, L2 and L3 postcodes.
- Subject to availability.
Do you love The Beatles? Would you like a ticket to ride around the Fab Four’s most famous hometown haunts, whilst learning more about them? Then all you need is…today’s deal!
We’re offering The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour for up to 5 people for just £39.
Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, this rocking 1.5-hour experience - with the first trip of the day starting at 9am and the last at 5pm - is a must for fans of John, Paul, Ringo and George. Your Beatles-expert cabbie will pick you up in a special Beatles black cab from any L1, L2 or L3 postcode (other postcodes may incur an extra charge), and then you’ll go, go, go! You'll take in sights, sounds and stories and visit iconic Beatles’ hotspots, including the places that inspired the songs such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Field, the house where John was born, the spot where John got married, Paul and George’s school (now Macca’s performing art college), the Blue Angel pub where the boys met their first manager and more. You’ll have so much fun you’ll want to go eight days a week! So if you like the look of today’s deal, don't just let it be - book it now!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Fab Four Tours to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 13 December 2013
Reviewed: 12 December 2013
“Best tour ever”
Reviewed: 10 December 2013