Peak District Manor & Chatsworth House Tkts for 2From £99 (with Great Little Breaks) for a 1nt stay for 2 at Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel inc. breakfast and tkts to Chatsworth House - save up to 38%
Save up to 38%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1-night break for 2 at the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 winning Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel.
- Luxurious grade II listed Manor house dating back to the 12th century.
- Includes 2 tickets to Chatsworth House.
- And full English breakfast in the morning.
- Individually furnished bedrooms with en-suite, Wi-Fi and TV.
- Voucher valid for stays until 31st Aug 2014.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Jun 2014.
- Voucher valid until 31st Aug 2014.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Embrace picture perfect Peak District and Sheffield’s stately history for a break to remember...
Today we’re offering you a 1-night Peak District stay for two at the Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel including breakfast and tickets to Chatsworth House from £99, saving you up to 38% off Great Little Breaks’ prices.
Set in the picturesque village of Mosborough, just fifteen minutes from Chesterfield and the splendours of the Peak District, Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hall makes for a magnificent spot for an overnight Peak District break. A luxurious grade II listed Manor house dating back to the 12th century set upon six acres of rolling countryside, the hotel boasts 44 exquisitely furnished ensuite rooms individually furnished with TV, Wi-fi internet connection and tea & coffee making facilities, as well as a brilliant brasserie & bar.
The next morning, after a cooked English breakfast, head into the city of Sheffield. One attraction not to be missed is the well-renowned Chatsworth House – and luckily, you’ll receive 2 adult tickets to visit the stately home, based on the edge of The Peak District. Passed down through 16 generations and current home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, the property boasts over 30 rooms including a sculpture room, magnificent painted hall and regal state rooms – not to mention, 105 acres of grounds, a farmyard and adventure playground. What a day out! If you can tear yourself away, Sheffield also offers fine dining, shops and parks. Fantastic!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Great Little Breaks to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 02 May 2014
“A real gem”
VvienLeamingtonSpa, Leamington Spa
Reviewed: 25 April 2014
Tracy P, Benfleet
Reviewed: 18 April 2014