2nt Derby Break & Afternoon Tea£69 instead of up to £124.90 (at Smart Aston Court Hotel) for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast & afternoon tea - save up to 47%
Save up to 47%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012.
- Relax with a 2-night stay for 2 in a modern Derby hotel.
- Stay in a double or twin room with Wi-Fi & Freeview TV.
- Enjoy afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones & jam.
- Plus a full English breakfast each morning.
- Based in Derby.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 21st Jul 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Check out of everyday life and check in for a Derby city break for two...
Today we're offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast and afternoon tea for just £69, saving you up to 47% off Smart Aston Court's price of up to £129.50.
The plush Smart Ascot Court Hotel, based minutes from Derby train station, combines convenience and comfort in a package that will leave your friends green with envy. This modern hotel boasts double and twin en suite rooms complete with Wi-Fi, tea & coffee making facilities and Freeview TV.
When you prise yourself from your comfortable bed, you and you companion will both enjoy a full English breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for the day ahead. If noon-time munchies creep up on you, however, you'll be delighted as you tuck into a delectable afternoon cream tea. Choose from a selection of freshly-made finger sandwiches followed by scones with jam and fresh cream and accompanied with a pot of tea. Mmm!
The cosmopolitan city of Derby promises visitors everything from culture to clubbing, and a whole lot in between. If it’s retail therapy you’re after, then head to the Cathedral Quarter for one-of-a-kind boutiques, or Westfield for all your high street favourites. Elsewhere in the city, you’ll find no shortage of cafés and restaurants if you’re in need of a bite to eat - or why not take a drive out to the nearby Bolsover Castle for awe-inspiring art and beautiful landscaped gardens? Fabulous, darling!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Smart Aston Court Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 29 January 2014
“Convenient for station and town centre”
Reviewed: 25 January 2014
“Very friendly staff!”
Reviewed: 19 January 2014