Java Programming Course Bundle£19 instead of £350 (from e-Careers) for a beginners’ or intermediate Java programming course, or £29 for both - save up to 95%
BEGINNER: A learn Java programming from scratch course from e-Careers (was £350) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 95% (£331)
INTERMEDIATE: An intermediate and advanced Java programming course from e-Careers (was £400) OR redeem towards another available deal
BOTH: A beginners' and intermediate Java programming course from e-Careers (was £750) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 96% (£721)
- Take a Java programming course.
- Learn the fundamentals of coding, how to employ algorithms and more!
- Or take an intermediate course to further your Java knowledge.
- Upgrade to get both courses!
- Enjoy 'unlimited' access to content for 12 months and 24/5 technical support via telephone, email and online chat!
- Get a certificate upon completion!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 3rd Jun 2016.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Android. Flash player is required.
With today’s deal, you can take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes…
It’s no exaggeration to say that coding is a new language for the 21st century - master it and the world is your oyster! This is your chance to get up to speed with the fundamentals of Java programming, using instructor-led videos and self-study manuals to give you a crash course. Plump for the intermediate course if you’re already familiar with the basics, or upgrade to get both if you’re hungry to master this domain. With 'unlimited' access to course content for 12 months, and 24/5 tutor support, you’ll be up to speed in no time!
Introduction to the course
- Getting Started
- Introduction to the course
Introduction to Java programming
- Strings & Mathematical Operators
- Methods (Functions)
- Boolean Logic & IF ELSE Statements (Part 1/2)
- Boolean Logic & IF ELSE Statements (Part 2/2)
- For Loop
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Constructors (OOP)
- Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Array Lists
- String Functions
- Try Catch & Exceptions
- User Input
- File Reading/Writing
Object oriented programming (intermediate Java section)
- Concepts and Syntax
- Constructors, 'this' keyword & toString Method
- Inheritance & 'extends' keyword
- Abstraction & equals method
- Interfaces & 'implements' keyword
- Introduction to Threads
- Implementing a 'Runnable'
- Starting and Stopping
- Basic Thread Logic
Build a read Java application
- JFrame & Basic Drawing
- Getting User Input
- Render Manager Part 1
- Render Manager Part 2
- Input Manager Part 1
- Input Manager Part 2
- Application Structure Part 1
- Application Structure Part 2
Bonus: Introduction to Java game development
- Your First Java Game Part 1
- Your First Java Game Part 2
- Your First Java Game Part 3
Advanced Java / Java networking
- Introduction | Client Setup
- Server Setup
- Sending and Receiving Messages
- Client GUI Setup
- Server/Client Logic
- Debugging and Connecting Clients to Server
Please note: Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Click here for more information.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to e-Careers' site using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Forensic Psychology Course£24 instead of £220 (from NCC Resources) for an online Level 3 forensic psychology course - study the criminal psyche and save 89%
150hr TEFL Masters Course & Pack£24 instead of £399 (from TEFL UK) for a 150-hour advanced TEFL Masters online course including teacher's pack - save 94%
Promotion ends on
11 / 06 / 2016
'Psychology of Criminal Profiling' Online Course£24 instead of £220 (from NCC Resources) for a Level 3 'Psychology of Criminal Profiling' online course - save 89%
Time left to purchase