2-Course Meal & Wine£29 instead of up to £55.40 for a 2-course meal for 2 including a starter, main and glass of wine each at The Talbot, Ripley - save up to 48%
Save up to 48%
Time left to purchase
- Your 2-course meal includes:
- Any starter and main from the à la carte menu.
- Enjoy sumptuous dishes inc. fillet of seabass, rump of lamb & more.
- Plus, a glass of house red or white wine each.
- Stunning historic coaching inn venue.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Sep 2013.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £3 service charge if ordering 10oz Rib eye.
- Subject to availability.
If, much like the lads of Oliver Twist, you’re after some food, glorious food, you’re in for a treat with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a starter, main and glass of wine each for only £29, saving you up to 48% off The Talbot, Ripley’s prices.
Based on Ripley High Street in Woking, The Talbot, Ripley is a delightful coaching inn that is steeped in a rich history. Boasting a unique restaurant featuring a copper ceiling and a glass wall overlooking the summer terrace and garden, you can dine in style whilst soaking in the stunning surroundings. With today’s deal, you and one lucky companion can enjoy a mouth-watering 2-course meal including any starter and main from the à la carte menu. With starters ranging from tomato soup to calamari, and mains such as roast rump of lamb, fillet of seabass, or caramelised honey roast belly of pork, you’re sure to leave with a fully sated stomach. Plus, to accompany your meal, you’ll also get a glass of house white or red wine each. Perfect!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought, we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Talbot Ripley to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor :
“Great Chicken Pie”
Reviewed: 15 April 2013
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed: 25 March 2013
3-Hour Sketching Class @ The V&A£24 instead of £60 for a three-hour sketching class at the V&A Museum, with Jonathan Ellis Art - save 60%
Time left to purchase