AfN-Certified Online Nutrition Training Course£39 instead of £497.80 (from Diet Specialist) for an AfN-certified online nutrition course - save 92%
Time left to purchase
- Take a 26-module online nutrition training course.
- Learn about metabolism, eating behaviour and detoxification.
- Along with vegetarian and vegan diets, food intake and more.
- Plus advice from registered dieticians.
- Great if you're looking to start a career in nutrition.
- 24/7 access with no time limit.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 19th Aug 2014.
- New Diet Specialist customers only.
Are you on a mission to learn about nutrition? Fuel your ambition with today's proposition (meanwhile, we'll focus on our burgeoning rap career)…
We’re offering you an online nutrition training course for just £39, saving you 92% off Diet Specialist's price of £497.80 (correct as of 1.8.14).
Diet Specialist's online nutrition course teaches a greater understanding of the various aspects of diets and food composition. Over the course of 26 modules, you’ll cover body metabolism, detoxification and energy balance, plus the biological and psychological areas behind eating behaviour. Practical areas are also discussed, such as food labelling, allergies and medical conditions. You'll even get lifetime access to the course materials once you've finished. Diet Specialist boasts a selection of registered dieticians as advisers, ready to offer you advice and training. What better way to kick-start your career or simply inject some health into your lifestyle?!
- Proteins and amino acids
- Carbohydrates, simple and complex sugars
- Dietary fat and fatty acids
- Starches and fibre
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Fluid intake including water, caffeine and alcohol
- The energy balance
- Body detoxification
- Understanding and accelerating body metabolism
- Children's diets and the 'eat well' plate
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Glycaemic index, low carb diets, liquid diets and pH balance of food
- Religious diets
- Analysis of food labelling
- Health claims and marketing terminology
- Psychology of overeating and behavioural change
- The behavioural change cycle
- Tips on influencing change
- Food intake assessments
- Body measurements
- Disorders of the stomach and colon
- Coronary heart disease and hyperlipidaemia
- Food allergies and intolerances
Food and nutrients
Diets, wellbeing and obesity
Influencing behavioural change
Dietetic management of disease
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Diet Specialist's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Afternoon Tea & ‘Bottomless’ Prosecco for 2 @ Hilton Docklands£29 instead of £84 for afternoon tea for two with ‘bottomless’ Prosecco at Doubletree by Hilton London Docklands - save 65%
Accredited Life Coaching and Mindfulness Diploma Course£29 instead of £398 for an online life coaching and mindfulness diploma course, or £599 for a classroom based course from Vita Online - save up to 93%
Time left to purchase