Guernsey Ferry Return Day Trip£10 for a children's day return ticket to Guernsey from Poole or Weymouth, or £15 for an adult ticket with Condor Ferries - save 50%
A children's day return ticket to Guernsey from Poole or Weymouth with Condor Ferries (was £20) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 50% (£10)
An adult day return ticket to Guernsey from Poole or Weymouth with Condor Ferries (was £30) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 50% (£15)
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a day trip to the gorgeous island of Guernsey.
- Set off from Poole or Weymouth.
- Spend the day exploring the island.
- Return journey to St Peter Port.
- Choice of adult and child tickets!
- Valid weekdays and Sundays and takes approx. 2.5-3hrs.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples (max. 9).
- Must book by 3rd Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid until 20th Aug 2014.
- Valid for UK to Guernsey return only (no departures from Guernsey).
- Child ticket valid for ages 4-15. £7 per child surcharge for under-4s.
- Under-15's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walk-on ticket only.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- New customers only.
- Non-refundable once booked.
- Subject to availability.
There's no arguing with the fact that today's deal is ferry good value. So, full steam ahead to a great summer break!
Today we' re offering you a children's day return ticket to Guernsey from Poole or Weymouth for £10, or an adult day return ticket for £15, saving you 50% off Condor Ferries’ prices.
With today's deal, you can head to gorgeous Guernsey with a return day trip ticket that sets off from either Poole or Weymouth harbour. Valid on both weekday and weekend dates, you'll set off on an up to 3-hour trip on-board your luxurious Condor ferry that boasts top-of-the-line facilities such as a restaurant, café and viewing deck.
Once you've arrived at Guernsey's St Peter Port, you'll be spoilt for choice with things to do during your day; take a tour of historic Caste Cornet, visit the Guernsey Aquarium or just make your way through the cobbled streets of the beautiful harbour town and take in all the boutique shops and charming restaurants on offer. Alternatively, why not head off into the beautiful Guernsey countryside for a long country walk on some of the 28.5 miles of coast cliff paths, where you'll be treated to spectacular views of neighbouring islands, rugged headlands and sweeping bays? When it comes to your ferry journey back to the mainland, you're sure to have plenty of memories from your day!
To check the latest departure times and dates, click here.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Condor Ferries' site to book using the link we send you.
- Select your departure date and time.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The food in the restaurant was very good"
Reviewed: 14 July 2014
"THANK YOU CONDOR FERRIES"
Reviewed: 07 July 2014
"On time, clean vessel, friendly helpful staff. Will definitely use again."
Reviewed: 08 June 2014