Mortgage Advisor Training Course£49 instead of £495 (from Aim Redstone) for a 100-hour CeMap mortgage advisor course – save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Take an online CeMap course.
- Learn about mortgage law, policy and practice.
- And how to successfully complete clients' mortgages applications.
- Perfect for those seeking work in financial services.
- Course duration is 100 hours.
- With access to online material for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 6th May 2014.
Want a profession that’s safe as houses? Here’s how you can use the property ladder to climb the career ladder…
We're offering you a 100-hour CeMap mortgage advisor course for just £49, saving you 94% off Aim Redstone’s price of £495 (correct as of 18.4.14).
If you’re looking to become a mortgage advisor, CeMap training (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice) is a widely recognised qualification within the mortgage industry. With today’s deal you’ll get to take a 100-hour online CeMap training course, designed to equip you with all the skills you need to become a mortgage advisor - or simply to get the best deal on your own mortgage! The course covers topics from mortgage law, policy and practice to mortgage markets and product pricing, providing a great basis from which you can get involved in the financial services industry. You’ll learn the latest procedures of the FSA as well as how to bring clients’ mortgage applications to completion. Click here then 'What will I learn' to see the full course content.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Aim Redstone’s website to book using the link we send you.
- Sign up and enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Titanium Dental Implant & Crown£899 instead of £2730 for a titanium dental implant with a porcelain crown at The Care Dental Practice, Hammersmith - save 67%
Promotion ends on
04 / 01 / 2017