Wiltshire Country House & Prosecco£149 instead of up to £275 (at Guyers House Hotel) for a 2-night break for 2 people inc. a glass of Prosecco each on arrival & breakfast - save up to 46%
Save up to 46%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a luxurious break in an elegant country house hotel for 2.
- Inc. a glass of Prosecco each and daily full English breakfast.
- Elegant double or twin en-suite bedrooms with TV and Wi-Fi.
- A wonderful base from which to explore Bath or Castle Combe.
- Voucher valid from 1st Apr-30th Jun 2014 (excl. 5th, 11th, 19th & 26th Apr; 8th-11th & 30th-31st May; 7th, 21st & 28th Jun).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 1st Apr-30th Jun 2014.
- Excl. 5th, 11th, 19th & 26th Apr; 8th-11th & 30th-31st May; 7th, 21st & 28th Jun 2014.
- Cannot be transferred once booked.
- Subject to availability.
The perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle of everyday life in the city, today's deal will whisk you away for an idyllic country house hotel break in beautiful Wiltshire...
We're offering you a two-night stay for 2 people including a glass of Prosecco each on arrival and daily breakfast for £149, saving you up to 46% off Guyers House Hotel's price of up to £275.
Nestled in the picture-perfect village of Corsham, Guyers Country House Hotel boasts proximity to some of the South West's most popular hot-spots including Bath, Castle Combe and Lacock Abbey. Set amongst 6 acres of landscaped gardens and boasting everything from a tennis court and croquet lawn to a fitness room and a bar, there's no shortage of luxury amenities to keep you entertained throughout your stay! All of the hotel's en-suite double and twin rooms include TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities, not to mention comfortable furnishings and elegant décor. You'll enjoy a glass of Prosecco each on arrival, plus upon awakening from a peaceful slumber, a freshly prepared full English breakfast awaits you each morning of your stay.
With the World Heritage city of Bath and attractions such as Castle Combe only a short drive away, you'll have no shortage of things to see and do. Whether you choose to shop up a storm in Bath, take a lazy stroll through Castle Combe or marvel at Stonehenge, you may wish to head back to a delicious meal in the hotel's 2 AA Rosette restaurant with a British-inspired menu packed full of delicious dishes, many made with herbs, vegetables and fruit from the hotel's kitchen garden and orchard. Fabulous.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact Guyers House Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Lovely hotel, fantastic weekend"
Reviewed: 16 March 2014
"Beautiful hotel with superb food and first class service"
Reviewed: 12 March 2014
"Breakfast was faultless"
Reviewed: 26 February 2014