Hardback 'Dog Shaming' Book£6.50 (from Random House) for a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’
- Get a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’ by Pascale Lemire.
- Read about other pet owners' tribulations.
- Including chasing postmen, unplugging alarm clocks and more.
- Accompanied with adorable pictures.
- A hilarious and endearing read.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 19th Mar 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £2.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Man’s best friend doesn’t always feel like man’s best friend, especially when he or she is chewing up your brand-new pair of heels…
Today we’re offering you a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’ for just £6.50!
Instead of despairing over your petulant pup’s antics, share anecdotes with other pet owners and you’ll be sure to see the funny side. Get a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’ with today’s deal, and enjoy pictures and captions outlining canine mischief including chasing postmen, unplugging alarm clocks and much more. This endearing read will have you chuckling along hours as you renew your love for your trusty companion!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
3hr Harry Potter Tour - 3 Locations!£8 instead of up to £33 for a three-hour Harry Potter tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh - experience the magic and save up to 76%
1-Year Full Breakdown Cover & Home Assistance - UK Wide!£19 instead of up to £54.09 for one-year full UK breakdown cover and home assistance with 2Gether Motor Breakdown - save up to 65%
Time left to purchase
LED or ZOOM Teeth Whitening, Canary WharfFrom £69 for an LED teeth whitening session, or from £119 for a Zoom teeth whitening session at London Smile Kraft - save up to 83%
Promotion ends on
05 / 05 / 2016