Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Instore£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, £349 for a classroom course instore at Mary Jay Kenny, Edgbaston - save up to 95%
- Take a HR, payroll and bookkeeping online or classroom course.
- Learn invaluable assets human resources, bookkeeping and payroll.
- Subjects include corporate strategy, employee benefits and more.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced learners.
- 24/7 access to quality course content provided by professionals.
- Classroom option valid in Edgbaston.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 4th August 2016.
- Date and venue subject to change, seven days’ notice will be provided.
- Subject to availability.
Hit the books with the best with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course for just £16 or a classroom course for just £349, saving you up to 95% off Mary Kay Jenny’s prices.
Learn the invaluable aspects of HR, bookkeeping and payroll with this course. Whether you choose the online option or head for the classroom option in Edgbaston, you’ll be educated thoroughly through a comprehensive syllabus. Looking at the basics of payroll, familiarising yourself with the various responsibilities required for HR and getting to know the essential concepts of bookkeeping, you’ll come away an asset to any good business. Study anytime, anywhere and from any device with 24/7 access to the content. Upon completing the course, you'll be awarded with a valuable certificate! Find out the available dates for the classroom course by clicking here.
- Development of human resource management
- Corporate and HR strategy
- The employment environment
- Employee recruitment and selection
- Integrating new employees
- Managing performance
- Managing absence and retention
- Employee grievance, discipline and dismissal
- The structure of the qualification
- RTI (Real Time Information)
- Confidentiality and security
- Gross pay
- Basic pay
- Shift pay
- Bonus and commission payments
- Statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Statutory maternity pay (SMP)
- Statutory paternity pay (SPP)
- Statutory adoption pay (SAP)
- Statutory leave
- An introduction to PAYE
- The PAYE code number
- The cumulative nature of PAYE
- Net pay
- Paying employees
- Payroll checks
- Why bookkeeping is needed
- Simple balance sheets
- The accounting equation
- Double entry
- Purchases and sales accounts
- Capital and revenue expenditure
- Balancing off the accounts
- Trial balance
- Final accounts
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to the redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your code and delivery details.
Learn to Design Your Own Website£19 instead of £395 (from Shaw Academy) for a CPD-accredited web design course - become a web wizard and save 95%
Time left to purchase
CMA-Certified Life Coaching & Mindfulness Course£29 instead of £660 (from Centre of Excellence Online) for an online CMA-certified Life Coaching and Mindfulness course - save 96%
Time left to purchase
Book Keeping & Excel Course£19 instead of £495 for an online book keeping and MS excel online course or £249 for the classroom course at E-Training Hub, Manchester or London - save up to 96%
Promotion ends on
18 / 05 / 2016