Online or Classroom CBT Diploma£39 instead of £449 for an online diploma course in CBT, or £99 for a three-day classroom course from the Karen E. Wells Training Academy - save up to 91%
An online CBT diploma course from the KEW Training Academy (was £449) OR redeem for a Wowcher Wallet Credit.You save 91% (£410)
A three-day CBT diploma course from the KEW Training Academy (was £799) OR redeem for a Wowcher Wallet Credit.You save 88% (£700)
- Study the techniques of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from home.
- Help yourself help others by learning with this online course.
- Featuring 16 modules, including stress, depression and more.
- Or upgrade for a three-day classroom course (see dates and map below).
- Classroom courses take place in Skelmersdale.
- Receive a certificate upon completion.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Must book by 2nd Dec 2015.
- *Classroom-based option is valid from 2nd-4th Dec 2015 only.
- Online-based option valid for redemption until 2nd Dec 2016.
- Subject to availability.
If life is getting you down and you need a little extra help, today’s deal is sure to put a smile on your face!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, better known as CBT, is one of the most popular kinds of psychiatric treatment available. Used to help people deal with everything from anxiety and depression to OCD and phobias, the techniques and theories are easy to pick and can be hugely effective. You can choose to take this course online, or upgrade for a three-day classroom course, and study a range of modules that will allow you to use CBT techniques to benefit yourself, or to help others, in your own practice. Once you complete the course, you will receive a certificate to celebrate your success.
- The basics of CBT
- Overcoming everyday problems
- Identifying problems
- Goal setting for healing
- Normalising common issues
- Techniques to increase healthier attitudes, thoughts & beliefs
- CBT and the thought process
- The Cognitive Model
- Exploring emotions
- Identifying solutions
- Depression & anxiety attacks
- Implementing changes
- Eating disorders
*The three-day classroom course runs from 2nd-4th December 2015 (more dates to be announced shortly).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email the Karen E. Wells Training Academy to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Dog Racing, Burgers & Drinks for 2£8 for a night at the dogs for two including a choice of drink, burger and programme each with Love The Dogs at a choice of four locations - save up to 74%
3-4nt Cosy Winter Holiday Park Stay for 6 - 12 Locations!From £79 (from Park Resorts) for a three-night weekend or a four-night midweek caravan break for up to six at a choice of 12 parks - save up to 37%
24% Off Parking at 6 UK Airports! £1 for 24% off airport parking at a choice of six UK airports with Purple Parking!
Time left to purchase