150-hour TEFL Master Course£49 instead of £275 (from Global Language Training) for an online 150-hour Master TEFL course - learn to teach English & save 82%
Promotion ends on
22 / 09 / 2014
- Get the skills to teach English as a foreign language.
- Learn grammar, lesson planning and classroom management.
- Receive a TEFL certificate on completion - great for your CV!
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Includes 150 hours of material plus tutor support.
- No experience required.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 29th Sep 2014.
Do you dream of ditching the day job and jetting off to foreign lands for an exotic adventure? Today's deal could give you the skills you need to make your dream a reality...
We’re offering you a 150-hour Master TEFL course for only £49 - saving you 82% off Global Language Training's price of £275 (correct as of 15.8.14).
With 150 hours of course time, this online programme is designed to help you learn the skills you need to teach English as a foreign language (with no previous experience required!). Made up of eight individual modules that build up to a final test, you'll learn everything from grammar, lesson planning and classroom management to how to teach children, business English and more. With online guides and exercises marked by real tutors, the only thing you need is enthusiasm! You'll get a TEFL certificate at the end, which will look great on your CV. The modules include:
Module 1 - Principles of adult learning and English grammar
Module 2 - Getting to grips with lesson planning and classroom management
Module 3 - Teaching vocabulary and developing speaking skills
Module 4 - Developing listening and writing skills
Module 5 - Pronunciation and dialogue
Module 6 - Developing reading skills and comprehension
Module 7 - Managing large classes
Module 8 - Teaching English to children and learning strategies
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Global Language Training's site using the link we send you.
- Select 'Wowcher' from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.