5pc Set made with Swarovski Elements£19 instead of £200 (from Cian Jewels) for a 5-piece jewellery set made with Swarovski Elements - save 90%
Promotion ends on
14 / 08 / 2014
- Get an exquisite quintet set.
- Includes a choker necklace, solitaire necklace and bracelet.
- Plus hoop and stud earrings.
- Encrusted with Swarovski Elements.
- Choose gold, rose gold or white gold-plated design.
- Gorgeous gift for a loved one.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 24th Aug 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £4.99.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Forget being once, twice, three times a lady. Quintuple your charm with today's deal...
We’re offering you a 5-piece jewellery set made with Swarovski Elements for just £19, saving you 90% off Cian Jewels’ price of £200 (correct as of 9.7.14).
Comprising a matching choker necklace, solitaire necklace, hoop earrings, stud earrings and bracelet, this quintet set comes in a gold, rose gold or white gold-plated design and will liven up any jewellery box. Each piece is bejewelled with Swarovski Elements crystals, carefully cut to reflect the light and exude elegance. The solitaire necklace hangs on a delicate chain, which is beautifully offset by the crystal detailing on the pendant. Your only task is to choose which earrings to match it with!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
- Then select your colour.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Photoshoot & Image- Over 70 Locations!£4.99 for a photoshoot inc. a variety of portrait packages and a digital or printed image with PixiFoto - choose from over 70 locations and save up to 50%
SwayMonkey Seg Board Powered by Samsung£349 instead of £750 for a SwayMonkey board - travel around in style and save 53%
Promotion ends on
30 / 10 / 2015