3 or 4nt Cornwall Camping for 2£19 instead of £52.50 (from Pentire Haven Holiday Park, Bude) for a 3nt camping pitch for 2 people, or £25 for 4nts - save up to 64%
Save up to 64%
Time left to purchase
- Get a 3 or 4-night camping pitch for 2 people.
- In an idyllic spot close to Bude's famous beaches.
- At a popular and friendly holiday park with extensive facilities - plus under 3s stay for free!
- Suitable for tents, tourers or motorhomes.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Voucher valid until 1st Nov 2014 (excl. 19th Jul-30th Aug).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 10th Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid until 1st Nov 2014.
- Excl. 19th Jul-30th Aug 2014.
- 20-day modification policy applies.
- No refunds once booked.
- Pitch does not have electricity.
- £5pn surcharge for a serviced pitch (grass or hard standing with electricity); £7pn for a super pitch (hardstanding with electricity, water, TV and waste drainage).
- £5.50pppn for an extra adult or child (3+).
- Subject to availability.
Bude, glorious Bude! Nothing quite like it when we're in the (holiday) mood...
We’re offering you a 3-night camping pitch for 2 people for £19, or a 4-night camping pitch for 2 people for £25, saving you up to 64% off Pentire Haven Holiday Park's prices.
Home to some of the finest beaches in the area, Bude is a must-visit destination if Cornwall's on the agenda this year. You'll head to Pentire Haven Holiday Park where you'll get to put up or park up your tent, tourer or motorhome for three or four nights on a standard grass pitch. This popular park is rated an impressive 4.5* on Trip Advisor and offers guests a whole host of facilities, including the Freedom Adventure kids' park, free Wi-Fi and outdoor heated pool, plus a bar and restaurant nearby.
During your holiday, why not take advantage of the surrounding countryside? Pentire Haven Holiday Park is just a short drive from Bude beach, providing a gorgeous backdrop to your getaway. Drive along miles of glorious coastline to discover dramatic cliffs, sandy coves and picturesque fishing villages such as Port Isaac and Port Quin. With narrow winding streets and exquisite coastal cottages, it’s no wonder painters, poets and writers have been inspired by Cornwall for centuries! For the more energetic, why not combine your stay with a spot of surfing? It'd be Bude not to!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact Pentire Haven Holiday Park to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 28 October 2013
"It was the cleanest site I have ever stayed at, that includes the showers & toilets"
Reviewed: 02 October 2013
"Pleasant relaxing campsite with good amenities"
Reviewed: 29 September 2013
2 Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Tickets - With Half Term Dates!£15 instead of £30 for one adult and one child ticket to Noah's Ark Zoo Farm in Bristol, £18 for two adults - save up to 50%
Accredited Life Coaching & Mindfulness Diploma Course£29 instead of £398 for an online life coaching and mindfulness diploma course, or £599 for a classroom based course from Vita Online - save up to 93%
Time left to purchase