3 or 4nt Cornwall Camping for 2£19 instead of £54 (from Pentire Haven Holiday Park, Bude) for a 3nt standard camping pitch for 2 people, or £25 for 4nts - save up to 65%
Save up to 65%
Promotion ends on
05 / 04 / 2014
- Get a 3 or 4-night standard pitch for 2 people.
- In an idyllic spot close to Bude's famous beaches.
- At a popular and friendly holiday park with extensive facilities.
- Suitable for tents, tourers or motorhomes.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Voucher valid until 1st Nov 2014 (excl. 19th Jul-30th Aug).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 10th Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid until 1st Nov 2014.
- Excl. 19th Jul-30th Aug 2014.
- 20-day modification policy applies.
- Cannot be refunded once booked.
- Upgrade to serviced pitch (grass or hard standing with electricity) for £5pn; super pitch (hardstanding with electricity, water, TV and waste drainage) £7pn.
- Extra person: adult or child (3+) for £5.50pp; under 3s for free.
- Subject to availability.
Bude, glorious Bude! Nothing quite like it when we're in the (holiday) mood...
We’re offering you a 3-night standard pitch for 2 people for £19, or a 4-night standard pitch for 2 people for £25, saving you up to 65% off Pentire Haven Holiday Park's prices.
Home to some of the finest beaches in the area, Bude is a must-visit destination if Cornwall's on the agenda this year. You'll head to Pentire Haven Holiday Park where you'll get to put up or park up your tent, tourer or motorhome for three or four nights on a standard grass pitch. This popular park is rated an impressive 4.5* on Trip Advisor and offers guests a whole host of facilities, including the Freedom Adventure kids' park, free Wi-Fi and outdoor heated pool, plus a bar and restaurant nearby.
During your holiday, why not take advantage of the surrounding countryside? Pentire Haven Holiday Park is just a short drive from Bude beach, providing a gorgeous backdrop to your getaway. Drive along miles of glorious coastline to discover dramatic cliffs, sandy coves and picturesque fishing villages such as Port Isaac and Port Quin. With narrow winding streets and exquisite coastal cottages, it’s no wonder painters, poets and writers have been inspired by Cornwall for centuries! For the more energetic, why not combine your stay with a spot of surfing? Sounds awesome!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact Pentire Haven Holiday Park to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Great deal on wowcher."
Reviewed: 11 June 2014
"Lovely family break."
Reviewed: 04 June 2014
"booked a weekend break through wowcher and I can honestly say we had a lovely relaxing break here! "
Reviewed: 29 May 2014
3-4nt Cornwall Cottage Stay for up to 6From £139 (at Coombe Farm Cottages) for a three-night Cornwall cottage stay for up to six people, from £149 for a four-night stay - save up to 61%
Child Psychology & Counselling Courses, Online or Classroom!£24 instead of £398 for online child psychology and child counselling courses, or £549 for a classroom course in London or Manchester from Vita - save up to 94%
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase