Crossfire Series Box Set by Sylvia Day£15 for a paperback copy of the Crossfire trilogy by Sylvia Day (from Penguin) - save 26%
- ‘A hundred degrees hotter than anything you've read before’ - Reveal.
- Lose yourself in the Crossfire series.
- From bestselling author Sylvia Day.
- Full trilogy in paperback.
- An international bestseller.
- Erotic romance at its best!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 9th Feb 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £3.80.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
If you feel your shelves are lacking some sexual tension after completing Fifty Shades, we’ve got just the trilogy to take your reading list to the limit…
We’re offering you the Crossfire Series box set by Sylvia Day including 3 paperback titles for just £15.
Sylvia Day’s bestselling Crossfire series follows the emotional and tumultuous relationship of Gideon Cross and Eva Tramell, as they embark on a romantic journey full of passion, angst and sexually-driven suspense. Day’s intoxicating storytelling of the heady hardships of the young couple will take you to the brink of desire and beyond. Intense, erotic and provocative, we dare you to try and put it down… Move over, E.L. James!
Your box set comes presented in a slipcase and includes the following titles from the Crossfire series:
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
London by Night Open Top Bus Tour£7 instead of £10 for a child’s ticket for a 90-minute London night bus tour, or £12 for an adult’s ticket from See London By Night - save up to 30%
90min Dermalogica Pamper Package, Plumstead£19 instead of £78 for a 90-minute pamper package including a Dermalogica facial and back massage at Charisma Hair & Beauty, Plumstead - save 76%
Time left to purchase
Certified Developmental Psychology for Young Children Course£22 instead of £299 for a certificate in developmental psychology for young children from Soft Skills Courses - save 93%
Time left to purchase