2nt ‘Haunted’ Hotel Break£74 instead of up to £110 for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast at Britain's 'most haunted' Station Hotel, Dudley - save up to 33%
Save up to 33%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night break in one of the UK's most 'haunted' hotels!
- Twin and double rooms are en-suite with TV, phone and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Plus you'll get a delicious breakfast each morning.
- Derek Acorah from 'Most Haunted' reportedly found the presence of ghostly spirits here.
- Conveniently located in the town centre close to the Zoo, Stourbridge and the Merry Hill Centre.
- Ideal base for visiting the historic Black Country.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th May 2013.
- Ghosts may not always make an appearance!
- Subject to availability.
If upside-down fairground rides, the price of petrol or the idea of a triple-dip recession have ceased to scare you silly, then today's deal might just do the trick and be a real treat - all in one go...
Today we’re offering you a two-night stay for two including breakfast at Britain’s ‘most haunted’ Station Hotel for just £74, saving you up to 33% off The Station Hotel's price of up to £110.
Renowned for being one of the most 'haunted' hotels in the UK, the Station Hotel is bound to prove a spook-tacular destination for a mini-break with a real difference. You and a friend will get a two-night stay on a B&B basis in a room in the building that was partially built back in 1898. Your en-suite twin or double room will include a TV, phone and tea & coffee making facilities, all of which should help entertain you as you wait for a ghostly visitor! If the spirits are scaring you witless, then why not get out of the hotel and enjoy a visit to nearby Dudley Zoo, the historic Black Country or indulge in some serious retail therapy at the Merry Hill Centre?
A recent visit from Derek Acorah of Most Haunted fame confirmed the presence of several spirits here, including that of George Williams who allegedly murdered his lover, Elizabeth Hitchen, as well as several other Dudley townspeople. So why not pack your torch and camera and get down to Station Hotel for a mini-break with a (spooky) difference?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Station Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
"Loved all of it. Do yourself a favour and go to The Station Hotel"
Reviewed: 15 November 2011
"A great stay"
Reviewed: 04 March 2010
"The station hotel is full of character and old worlde charm , we will be returning this year."
Reviewed: 05 May 2012