Special Effects Workshop£59.99 instead of £250 for a full-day special effects workshop at The Biz, Swadlincote - learn how to make prosthetic scars & save 76%
Time left to purchase
- Sculpt wounds and scars out of latex, silicone or gelatine and learn how to apply them to the skin.
- Learn from experienced professionals who have worked on films such as Resident Evil and Pride and Prejudice.
- Courses take place from 10am-4pm on Sat and Sun with a 1-hour break for lunch.
- You'll get to take home everything you make, approximately 5-6 scars.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Located in Swadlincote.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 9th Mar 2013.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Fed up with ruining our bed sheets by cutting holes in them every Halloween, the Wowcher team decided to come up with a much better way to create a spooky costume...
Today we're offering you a full-day special effects workshop for only £59.99, saving you 76% off The Biz's price of £250.
Having worked on iconic films such as Resident Evil and Pride and Prejudice, the team at The Biz are poised and ready to help budding special effects enthusiasts sculpt and create their own prosthetic scars. Taking place on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am - 4pm, the course is designed to teach you how to create gory scars and wounds from a diverse range of materials including latex, silicone and gelatine. During the morning you'll work on a reinforced glass tray making the scars before filling them with latex, then after lunch you'll learn how to best apply the scars to your own skin for a scarily realistic finish. So whether you're looking to get into the special effects business or simply have a fascination with all things gruesome and gory, we recommend heading down to The Biz for a scar-azy good time.
Courses run on the following dates, with more to be added soon:
- 17th and 23rd February
- 2nd and 9th March
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Biz to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Family Ticket to Fireworks Display @ Doncaster Racecourse£5.50 instead of £7.50 for a family ticket to Fireworks Spectacular at Doncaster Racecourse, Leeds - save 27%
'6 Month Smiles' Clear Braces£699 for a '6 Month Smiles' treatment on one arch, or £899 for both arches at Euro Dental Care, Birmingham - get a smile to be proud of and save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
SwayMonkey Seg Board Powered by Samsung£349 instead of £750 for a SwayMonkey board - travel around in style and save 53%
Promotion ends on
30 / 10 / 2015