Indoor Paintballing for 6 & 100 Balls£5 for a half-day indoor paintballing experience for up to 6 people inc. 100 paintballs each with Asylum Paintball, Sheffield & Stockport - save up to 95%
Save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a half-day of indoor paintballing for up to 6 people.
- 30,000 sq. ft space with purpose-built 'urban jungle' indoor arenas.
- Includes all equipment and 100 paintballs each.
- Morning, afternoon and evening sessions available.
- Based in Stockport and Sheffield.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 14th Aug 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £10 refundable deposit required per booking.
- Must be aged 12 or over.
- Additional paintballs cost £7.99 for 100 per person.
- Subject to availability.
Today’s deal isn’t for the paint-hearted…
We’re offering you a half-day of paintballing for up to 6 people including 100 paintballs each for just £5, saving you 95% off Asylum Paintball’s price of £101.94.
With locations in both Stockport and Sheffield, Asylum Paintball makes the perfect place for some paintballing fun! Boasting a massive 30,000 square foot space with purpose-built 'urban jungle' indoor arenas that allow you to sample city-style warfare situations, you and up to five others will take to the front line with a half-day experience. With all equipment and 100 paintballs provided for each of you, you'll find yourself raiding the embassy on war-torn streets or breaking a comrade out of jail in a variety of challenging game scenarios that’ll have you fighting for survival. Now getting going soldier!
Choose from three sessions that run throughout the day at the following times:
- Morning: 9:15am-1pm
- Afternoon: 1:15pm-5pm
- Evening: 6pm-9:30pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Asylum Paintball to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Mike M, Bolton
Reviewed: 10 March 2014
"Highly recommend this place and no doubt we’ll be back in the future."
Suraj P, Loughborough
Reviewed: 18 August 2013
Gaz Q, Manchester
Reviewed: 31 July 2013