Climbing & Abseiling Day£25 instead of £130 for a one day climbing and abseiling experience in the Peak District with Truth and Trust Adventure Activities - save 81%
Time left to purchase
- Abseil 75 foot from Millers Dale viaduct.
- Then climb up Yarn Cliff Quarry.
- Day runs from 10am to 5pm.
- You'll be supervised by qualified instructors and all equipment is provided.
- Suitable for all experience levels including beginners.
- Based in Mansfield.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Fancy yourself as a the next double-O? Well read on, because today's deal has a license to thrill...
We’re offering you a one day climbing and abseiling experience for just £25 - saving you 81% off Truth and Trust Adventure Activities' price of £130 if you buy now.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to abseil from the Millers Dale viaduct, from a 75 foot high vantage point (make sure you soak up the glorious surroundings before you make your descent!). You’ll be under the watchful eye of AALA licensed instructors, so there’s no need to fret. Then it's on to climbing at Yarn Cliff Quarry, again under careful supervision from qualified instructors.
Your adventure will take place between the hours of 10am and 5pm. All equipment is provided, and you’ll be sent a briefing sheet with everything you need to know before the day. All you need to do (as the Wowcher girls always do) is bring sensible shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
How to Redeem
- Once the deal ends you'll receive your unique code.
- Email Truth and Trust Adventure Activities to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Hovercraft Experience£39 instead of £79 for a hovercraft experience from High Cross Hovercraft - save 51%
Trusted Travel Members Club - Lifetime Membership£9.99 instead of £79.99 for a trusted travel members club - lifetime membership from Trusted Travel - save 88%
Promotion ends on
14 / 02 / 2017