Norfolk, Dinner & Prosecco for 2From £99 (at Lynford Hall Hotel) for a 1nt stay for 2 inc. dinner, Prosecco & breakfast or £165 for 2nts - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy 1 or 2 nights in a beautiful neo-Jacobean country house hotel.
- Set in acres of beautiful parklands, lakes and forests.
- Stay in an en-suite superior room or mansion suite with Wi-Fi & TV.
- Includes a 3-course dinner each in the elegant Duvernay restaurant.
- Plus a glass of Prosecco each & daily full English breakfast.
- A perfect base from which to explore East Anglia and Norfolk coast.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 29th Apr 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excl. 14th, 15th, 22nd Feb; 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th Mar; 11th, 19th Apr.
- Subject to availability.
With miles of unspoilt coastline, historic market towns and bountiful nature reserves, today’s deal is proof that you don’t need to travel abroad for a truly memorable break...
We’re offering you a 1-night stay for 2 in a superior room including dinner, Prosecco and breakfast for £99 or a mansion suite for £149. Or, how about a 2-night stay for 2 in a superior room including dinner, Prosecco and breakfast for £165 - or a mansion suite for only £199! That’s up to 50% off Lynford Hall Hotel's prices.
If it's some much-deserved rest and relaxation you're after, combined with a good dollop of quintessentially English charm, you've come to the right place in the form of today's deal. Lynford Hall is a neo-Jacobean country house in Mundford, near Thetford, that has played host to everyone from presidents to prime ministers. Set amongst lakes, parklands and thousands of acres of forest, all lovingly restored since 2005, you'll arrive and check into your superior room or mansion suite complete with Wi-Fi, hospitality tray and TV before making your way down to the elegant Duvernay restaurant for a three-course dinner. Furnished with crystal chandeliers and original fireplaces, you can browse a typical menu here. Your meal includes a glass of Prosecco each - the perfect way to toast your stay.
But the dining doesn't end there, as each morning of your stay you'll awake to a full English breakfast - just the ticket to set you up for a day exploring all East Anglia and the picturesque Norfolk coasts have to offer. To start, how about heading to Thetford Forest, Britain’s largest lowland pine forest that makes a great day out for all the family - and you might even spot a red deer or two! Thetford Castle Hill is England’s tallest medieval earthwork and an excellent spot to view the places of interest including the ruins of a Cluniac priory and Benedictine nunnery, as well as a timber-framed building that houses the local history museum. Of course, a bracing walk along one of many beaches followed by a cosy pub lunch is also a great choice, too! We think you'll have a fabulous time...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Lynford Hall Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"..everything was great very clean and comfortable, the bed was amazing...had a wonderful night sleep"
Reviewed: 20 January 2014
"beautiful views over the grounds"
Reviewed: 30 December 2013
Reviewed: 30 December 2013